Today’s Tennessee Mule recipe is a simple remix of an old classic. Think of it as a Moscow Mule made with whiskey. Enjoy whiskey, lime juice and ginger beer in this easy Tennessee Moscow Mule cocktail.
- 2 oz Tennessee whiskey
- 1/2 oz of lime juice or a squeeze of lime
- 6 oz ginger beer (or to top of cup)
- mint sprig
- lime wheel or wedge
- If desired, make crushed ice with a lewis bag or by placing ice into a kitchen towel and smashing with a mallet. Or, use regular ice.
- Add lots of ice to a copper mug or highball glass. The more ice you add, the longer your drink will stay cold.
- Add Tennessee whiskey and lime juice to the glass.
- Pour ginger beer over the ice, filling to the top of the glass. Gently stir to mix.
- Garnish with a mint sprig and lime wedge on the rim of the cup or on top of the drink. Sip and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Shake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: tennessee mule, moscow mule with whiskey