Vanilla Keto Ice Cream (Low Carb): this easy keto vanilla ice cream recipe is rich & creamy with delicious vanilla flavor! The best vanilla keto ice cream recipe—low carb, easy keto-friendly ice cream maker recipe, dairy-free!
- The day before, freeze ice cream container according to your ice cream maker’s instructions. Here is the ice cream maker that I use.
- Add all ingredients except vanilla bean pod into a food processor.
- Slice the vanilla bean pod down the center, lengthwise. Scrape the beans cleanly out of the pod and add to the food processor. Save the pod for another recipe.
- Cover the food processor and blend until smooth and well mixed. Scrape down the sides of the processor as needed.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker. Follow directions for making ice cream according to ice cream maker’s directions.
- Enjoy immediately if you like super soft ice cream. If you like firmer ice cream, pour into an ice cream container and freeze for 2-4 hours, until firm. Use an ice cream scoop for easier scooping.
- Vanilla ice cream is best the first day. On Day 2 and forward, set ice cream out at room temperature to thaw for 20-90 minutes, until creamy and scoopable. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Keto Ice Cream Recipes (Low Carb)
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight, freezer-friendly ice cream container, such as this one. If serving after completely frozen, allow about 20-90 minutes to thaw—until creamy and scoopable.
For Quick Thaw: Heat in the microwave in 10-second increments until the edges are a bit melty and ice cream is easy to scoop.
Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients. Also, it’s estimated based on 15 servings per recipe.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Churn
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 121
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 18mg
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 2g, Net Carbs: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg