Soft ‘n moist banana oatmeal cookies made with just 3 ingredients, these cookies are healthy, easy to make, and packed with your favorite add-ins! The best 3 ingredient banana oatmeal cookies.
Super Easy 3 Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Cookies!
Here at Beaming Baker, you know we absolutely love easy, 3 ingredient recipes. See: whipped shortbread cookies, peanut butter granola bars, and no bake cookies. Today’s recipe is no exception. These 3 ingredient banana oatmeal cookies are unbelievably easy to make, prepared in no time at all, and make for the best snack + treat!
A 3 Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Cookies Recipe!
These soft and moist 3 ingredient banana oatmeal cookies truly make bake time and snack time super easy! For an even easier treat, try my peanut butter granola bars.
- Bananas – use the ripest bananas for the sweetest cookies.
- Oats – I love using rolled oats for a chewy, satisfying texture.
- Add-ins – chocolate chips are my go-to, but you can use seeds, dried fruit, and more.
Hot Tips for The Best Banana Oatmeal Cookies
- Make the day you want to eat them, or freeze right after cooling: these banana oatmeal cookies are best on day 1, or keep very well in the freezer.
- Don’t increase the amount of add-ins. I included just the right amount so the cookies don’t fall apart before or after baking.
- Use truly ripe bananas. For sweet, big banana flavor, use the ripened, spotty bananas.
- Serve with peanut butter… for a satisfying snack. The combo is delicious.
- Don’t make the dough in advance. Once the bananas as mashed, they’ll brown very quickly. It’s best to bake this cookie dough immediately.
How to Make 3 Ingredient Oat Banana Cookies
These 3 ingredient oat banana cookies come together in no time at all. The result is soft and moist cookies made with simple, guilt-free ingredients.
First, preheat the oven to 350°F. Then grab a nonstick cookie sheet, or line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Second, mash the banana in a medium mixing bowl.
Third, add in oats and add-ins. Stir and fold until thickened into a banana oatmeal cookie dough.
Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of dough onto the prepared cookie sheet. Flatten with a fork.
Bake for about 12 minutes. Cool, and enjoy the best 3 ingredient banana oatmeal cookies!
Storing & Freezing
Funnily enough, storing these 3 ingredient banana oatmeal cookies at room temperature is actually worse than storing them in the freezer.
To Refrigerate: Once cooled, store banana oatmeal cookies in the refrigerator for 1-3 days, maximum. Ripe banana baked goods are best on the first day.
To Freeze (recommended): If you’re not enjoying these delicious 3 ingredient banana oatmeal cookies on the first day, I recommend freezing them. Keep for 1-3 months in the freezer, just like these healthy peanut butter oatmeal cookies.
More Cookie Recipes
- Whipped Shortbread Cookies
- Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Coconut Cookies
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookies (Vegan)
Tools You Need
Bake Me Up Before You Dough Dough…
Don’t leave me hanging here like a yo-yo! Alright, I’ll admit, these 3 ingredient banana oat cookies have got me singing! I hope they do the same for you. 🙂 Thank you for stopping by and sharing in these sweetly baked adventures with me and your loved ones. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️Print
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.