an easy recipe for no bake granola bars bursting with chocolate & peanut butter! Only 4 ingredients for healthy granola bar goodness.
Craving… chocolate? Peanut Butter? Granola? Something easy and no bake? Check, check, check, and oh yes, a double check!
See, sometimes the day/the week/heck the month is just one big slog and it’s all you can do to keep your head above water, let alone make anything homemade, delicious and healthy to eat.
That’s where today’s chocolate peanut butter no bake granola bars come in. And make everything tastier and easier. We’re gonna keep things short today, simple today, and delightfully easy today.
Are you ready? Let’s make yummy no bake granola bars!
How to Make No Bake Granola Bars with Chocolate & Peanut Butter
Grab an 8-inch square baking pan and line it with parchment paper.
Add peanut butter and maple syrup to a microwave-safe bowl. Whisk the two ingredients together until they’re very well-incorporated.
Heat the peanut butter mixture until it’s warm and fragrant. Make sure to whisk it together between heating increments.
Add the oats and cocoa powder to your peanut butter mixture. Stir and fold it all together until it’s sticky and well-mixed.
Pour this no bake granola bar mixture into the pan you prepped earlier. Smooth it all out into an even, tightly-packed layer.
Freeze, Slice and Enjoy!
Chill the bars until firm, then slice and enjoy the easiest no bake granola bars!
The 4 ingredients you need
How to Store Your No Bake Granola Bars
Storing your no bake granola bars is super easy! Just place the bars into an airtight container and keep them at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
Simple & easy no bake granola bars packed with nutritious peanut butter and delicious chocolate!
Just when you thought there’d be no yummy bar at the end of the tunnel/day: you got yourself these delicious no bake granola bars! Be sure to let me know in the comment below if you try my recipe—I truly love hearing from you. I’m so thankful that you’re here, sharing in these sweet moments with me and your loved ones. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
No Bake Granola Bars We Love
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Granola Bars (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Oat Bars
- just for fun: 3 Ingredient Healthy Vegan Rice Crispy Treats
4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Granola Bars: an easy recipe for no bake granola bars bursting with chocolate & peanut butter! Only 4 ingredients for healthy granola bar goodness.
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm and fragrant, and the mixture begins to dry out and become fluffy (about 4-7 rounds). Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop Instructions in Notes.
- Add oats and cocoa powder to the peanut butter mixture. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the rubber spatula, smooth into an even, tightly packed layer.
- Freeze for 25-30 minutes, or until firm and completely chilled. Slice into 16 bars. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
No Bake Granola Bars We Love
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 1 month.
*Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the dry mixture.
- Category: Snacks, Breakfast
- Method: Freeze
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no bake granola bars
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.