this easy recipe for no bake peanut butter oatmeal balls yields soft & satisfying oatmeal balls bursting with peanut butter flavor!
Happy Saturday!! Saturdays are for baking… Or are they? 😉 Perhaps today we change things up a bit by going the no bake route.
How’s that sound?
Today, we’re making the easiest 3 ingredient recipe on Beaming Baker. And as you may know, there are many. So get ready to grab your peanut butter, some oats, and perhaps a sassy little jar of maple syrup (or something, we’ve got to get creative!).
Let’s no bake the day away!
How to Make Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls
Line a medium baking sheet (or even a plate, it’s up to you) with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, whisk together peanut butter and maple syrup—until well mixed.
Heat peanut butter and maple syrup together either in the microwave or on the stovetop until warm and fragrant.
Add oats to the peanut butter mixture. Stir and fold everything together until very well combined.
Use a small cookie scoop to scoop and drop oatmeal balls onto the prepared pan (or plate!). Now you can choose to roll the peanut butter oatmeal mixture into smooth balls or leave ‘em be cuz that’s how you roll. You do you. 😉
Chill & Enjoy
Chill until firm and enjoy the best no bake peanut butter oatmeal balls ever! And also, go ahead and chill.
The 3 ingredients you need
Unsalted, Natural Peanut Butter
Pure Maple Syrup
How to Store No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls
Store no bake balls in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one month. Even stick ‘em in the fridge. Just make sure to keep your oatmeal balls away from heat sources and sunlight.
Feel free to store your peanut butter oatmeal balls in the freezer. Just make sure to put them in an airtight, freezer-friendly container. Keep peanut butter oatmeal balls for up to 2 months.
Make delicious, snack-worthy 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls in just a few minutes, with just a few simple ingredients.
I hope you absolutely love my 3 ingredient no bake peanut butter oatmeal balls recipe! Leave a comment below if you try it—you know I love hearing from you. Grateful that you’re here & joyful to share in these kitchen adventures with you. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More No Bake & Oatmeal Recipes We Love
- 4 Ingredient Healthy Almond Butter Chocolate Balls
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter No Bake Bites
- No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Balls
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites
- 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Balls (Low Carb)
- Chocolate No Bake Energy Bites
- 7 Ways: Easy Vegan Overnight Oats (Healthy)
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls: this easy recipe for no bake peanut butter oatmeal balls yields soft & satisfying oatmeal balls bursting with peanut butter flavor!
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 1/3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- Line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside for later.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm and fragrant, and the mixture is easy to stir (about 4-7 rounds). Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop Instructions in Notes.
- Add oats to the peanut butter mixture. Use a rubber spatula or wooden spoon to fold until thoroughly combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of oatmeal mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Roll in the palm of your hands until smooth—you can skip this step if you like the shape of the scooped mixture. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Recipes
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 1 month.
Freezing Instructions: Store no bake balls in a freezer-friendly container for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw at room temperature for 5-15 minutes before enjoying.
*Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture becomes smooth, easy to stir and is well incorporated. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the oats in a large bowl.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Heat
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no bake peanut butter oatmeal balls
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.