4 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Balls: this low carb peanut butter balls recipe is super EASY, keto-friendly and tasty! Lightly sweet peanut butter delight! Protein-Rich, Vegan.
How’s your Spring going so far? It is still chilly and a bit windy where you are, or has it warmed up beautifully? Some years, I don’t know what to expect—a still wintry and snowy landscape of frosty proportions, or an unexpectedly warm and bright early Spring.
The hazards of growing up in California, but then living most of my adult life on the East Coast and now Minnesota! 😉 By now, you know I have to live vicariously through you. Tell me it’s perfectly sunny where you are?
While I await your responses, allow me to tell you all about my latest and greatest low carb, keto recipe: keto peanut butter balls! Made totally better with low carb chocolate chips, of course. 😉 By the by, what’s your favorite low carb chocolate chip? I’ve been using this one for ages and ages. But I’ve also got a few more waiting in my pantry, ready to be eaten.
Keto Peanut Butter Balls with Chocolate Chips
Whichever keto chocolate chip is your favorite, make sure to use it in these super easy to make, healthy and of course, yummy keto peanut butter balls! They’re based off my insanely popular 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Balls, but made even better with low carb chocolate chips!
Low Carb Peanut Butter Balls with Just 4 Ingredients!
These easy low carb peanut butter balls are made with only 4 ingredients. And yes, the instructions are just as easy. 😉 Check out the short list of ingredients:
- Ingredient 1: Creamy Peanut Butter
- Ingredient 2: Coconut Flour
- Ingredient 3: Keto Sweetener
- Ingredient 4: Low Carb Keto Chocolate Chips
Keto Snacks You’d Love
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Cups (Low Carb)
- 15+ Best Keto Snacks: Sweets Edition
- Coconut Chocolate Keto Smoothie (Low Carb, Vegan, Protein-Rich)
- 2 Ingredient EASY Keto Fudge Recipe – 5 min prep!
- 3 Ingredient Almond Butter Keto Fat Bomb Recipe
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls – 4 Ingredients!
How to Make Keto Peanut Butter Balls
Learn how to make keto peanut butter balls in a snap. Simply add peanut butter, coconut flour and low carb keto sweetener to a bowl. Stir the keto peanut butter mixture until well mixed and thickened. Fold in keto chocolate chips. Scoop and drop balls. And enjoy! That’s it. It’s totally up to you if you want to roll the keto peanut butter balls into smooth balls or keep them scoop shaped.
Tools for the Best Keto Peanut Butter Balls
- Unsalted Natural, Creamy Peanut Butter – a simple and yummy 1-ingredient peanut butter. No added salt, no added sugar or oils. Love it.
- Coconut Flour – the key ingredient to this keto peanut butter balls recipe. Coconut flour is an excellent keto pantry staple for keeping recipes low carb and grain-free.
- Keto Maple Syrup – my go to low carb sweetener for many no bake & bake recipes alike.
- Low Carb Keto Chocolate Chips or Mini Keto Chocolate Chips – my favorite low carb chocolate chips. Super yummy with a taste that rivals regular, sugar-packed chocolate.
- Medium Cookie Scoop or Small Cookie Scoop – these cookie scoops are not only for seriously cleverly scooping up cookie dough like a boss, but also for making keto balls so. Much. Faster. I recommend using the small one if you like a greater number of smaller bites, or the medium one for less but bigger bites.
Wishing you a splendid start to the Spring! Thank you so much for stopping by and trying these super fun keto recipes with me. 🙂 I can’t wait to hear what you think. ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
More Keto Peanut Butter Balls & Bites (Low Carb)
- 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs Recipe
- Chocolate Almond Butter Keto Fat Bombs Recipe (Easy, Low Carb, Vegan)
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Keto Energy Balls Recipe (Low Carb, Vegan)
- 3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs (Low Carb, Vegan)
- 3 Ingredient Low Carb Peppermint Chocolate Fudge (Keto, Vegan) – just for fun! 😉
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.