2 ingredient keto chocolate peanut butter fudge: EASY keto fudge recipe prepared in 5 minutes for thick squares of decadent, low carb keto chocolate peanut butter fudge.
How is it less than 2 weeks until Easter?!? Anyone else totally bugging out over this info? One second it was time for new year’s resolutions, the next, we’re stamping the Easter Bunny’s footprints on the floor. (Okay, tell me you do this too.)
Just in case you’re searching high and low for a super easy Easter recipe to make that just so happens to be keto, low carb and vegan, you’ve come to the right place! Welcome the the best keto chocolate peanut butter fudge.
As you may recall, I shared a keto chocolate peanut butter fudge cups recipe a few weeks ago—and since then, I’ve been getting question after question about how to turn those lovely cups into classic keto fudge squares. Here ya go! 😉
The BEST Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Welcome to my favorite easy recipe for the best keto chocolate peanut butter fudge. This keto candy recipe yields thick, creamy squares of rich low carb fudge bursting with peanut butter flavor. Yep, this fudge recipe tastes like keto chocolate peanut butter cups. For another peanut butter treat, try my 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs Recipe.
2 Easy Ingredients for Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge!
Best of all? This keto chocolate peanut butter fudge is made with just two simple ingredients: low carb, keto chocolate chips and creamy, natural peanut butter. You won’t believe how good these two ingredients taste together.
>>RELATED: Keto Fudge – 4 Ways
Do I Need to Refrigerate my Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge? Is it Shelf Stable?
After the initial chill period and Day 1, your keto chocolate peanut butter fudge is set and can be left at room temperature! So, after Day 1, you are clear to not refrigerate your keto fudge, just like in this 2 Ingredient EASY Keto Fudge Recipe.
To Freeze: Feel free to freeze your low carb fudge. Keep your keto fudge in a freezer-friendly, airtight container for 1-3 months. Just make sure to allow it to thaw for about 10 minutes before enjoying. If you like it firm, feel free to enjoy immediately. 🙂
Tools for the Best Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Low Carb Keto Friendly Chocolate Chips – the best keto chocolate chips ever. I’ve tried so many of them and this is by far my favorite. I also use this in my 4 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Balls with Chocolate Chips (Low Carb).
- Unsalted Natural, Creamy Peanut Butter – a simple, clean ingredient peanut butter, with no additions like sugar or oil.
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Unsalted Natural, Creamy Peanut Butter | Low Carb Keto Chocolate Chips
- Recommended Tools: Chef’s Knife | 8-inch loaf pan | Unbleached Parchment Paper
I’ve got your back this Easter, this summer, and well, everyday. 😉 Didn’t you know that already? 🙂 I hope you and your loved ones truly enjoy my favorite keto chocolate peanut butter fudge recipe. Be sure to let me know what you think in the comments below! I <3 hearing from you. ‘Til the next kitchen adventure together…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
Click below to Pin
More Low Carb Recipes & Keto Chocolate Fudge Recipes
- Keto Fudge Cups
- 3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Cups
- 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Balls
- Chocolate Almond Butter Keto Fat Bombs
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Keto Energy Balls Recipe
- 2 Ingredient Vegan Fudge Recipe
- 2 Ingredient Keto Cashew Fudge
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- 4 Ways – Keto Fudge Cups
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.