No Bake Snickerdoodle Cookies (V, GF): just 5 ingredients for easy vegan + gluten free snickerdoodle cookies! These chewy, cinnamon-spiced cookies are sweet, grain-free, refined sugar-free, dairy-free, no cook.
Are you a fan of snickerdoodle cookies?
When I was a little kid, I referred to snickerdoodle cookies as Leftover Cookies. Or, Those Cookies without Chocolate Chips. I know, all very appealing & mouthwatering associations. Lol.
It’s just, every time someone brought out a batch of snickerdoodle cookies, or suggested baking a batch of snickerdoodle cookies, there’d be extensive talk about how there was leftover sugar cookie dough and everyone thought, why not?
So, I mean, snickerdoodle cookies were more like Why Not Cookies, as opposed to my much-sought-after chocolate chip cookies–which were never an afterthought.
As an adult, I’ve matured and learned that cookies need not have chocolate chips in them to be good (okay, I’m still 50% on this). And, more importantly, cookies need not be the prime baking goal aka can be made from leftover cookie dough to be YUMMY (I’m totally 100% on this).
Especially since I spend 60+ hours a week baking cookies, dreaming up cookies, eating them (totally counts), and getting all the crazy/delicious ideas that I can use on all of that yummy leftover cookie dough. 😉
And since y’all have been asking for me to share a snickerdoodle cookies recipe for ages, I thought it’d be high time to share an easy no bake cookie version of these lovelies.
No Bake Snickerdoodle Cookies (Vegan, Gluten Free)
Are you ready for the easiest, most delicious and totally main-dough-cookie-dough vegan + gluten free no bake snickerdoodle cookies? These vegan no bake cookies are soft & chewy, generously coated with cinnamon sugar, made from healthy ingredients, and bonus: are protein-rich & grain-free.
5 Simple Ingredients for Gluten Free Snickerdoodle Cookies
My no bake vegan snickerdoodle cookies are made with just 5 ingredients:
Ingredient 1: Ground Cinnamon
Ingredient 2: Granulated Monkfruit Sweetener
Ingredient 3: Creamy Cashew Butter
Ingredient 4: Coconut Flour
Ingredient 5: Pure Maple Syrup
How to Store Snickerdoodle Vegan No Bake Cookies
Storing these no bake vegan snickerdoodle cookies is super easy! Store cookies in an airtight container at room temp or in the fridge for 1-2 weeks. You can also freeze them in a freezer-friendly container for 1-2 months.
Best Tools for Vegan No Bake Snickerdoodle Cookies (GF)
Here are my favorite tools for making these no bake gluten free snickerdoodle cookies:
- Classic Granulated Monkfruit Sweetener – A sugar-free alternative to cane sugar. Tastes so good and is guilt-free. Made from plants! I like using this flavor of low-carb sweetener, but I sometimes like to switch things up and use the golden sweetener. 🙂
- Coconut Flour – a delightfully unique, grain-free alternative to flour. Just one ingredient: coconuts and it absorbs wet ingredients in a recipe like magic!
- Medium Cookie Scoop – my favorite cookie scoop of all time. I’ve purchased and thoroughly used cookie scoops more than I’d like to count–and I’ve seen so many of them fail. This the winner!
- Cashew Butter – I seriously love using cashew butter to create that special cookie flavor. There’s just something about it that kind of tastes like cookie dough when combined with a sweetener and vanilla.
- Almond Butter – For those of you who aren’t fans of cashews, swap the cashew butter out for almond butter!
No Bake Snickerdoodles: here we come!! I can’t wait to hear what you think! Comment below & let me know. 🙂 I’m so grateful to be here with you, sharing in these satisfying kitchen moments. ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
Easy No Bake Cookies: Vegan & Gluten Free
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites Recipe
- 3 Ingredient Almond Butter Paleo No Bake Cookies (Fast, Healthy, Vegan)
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites
- Small Batch No Bake Cookies
No Bake Snickerdoodle Cookies (V, GF): just 5 ingredients for easy Vegan + Gluten Free snickerdoodle cookies! These chewy, cinnamon-spiced cookies are sweet, Grain-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free, No Cook.
- 1 cup natural, unsalted creamy cashew butter (try homemade cashew butter)
- 5 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup granulated monkfruit sweetener or organic cane sugar
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Clear some space in the freezer for this sheet. Set aside at room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, add all Snickerdoodle Cookies ingredients: cashew butter, maple syrup, coconut flour, cinnamon and vanilla. Use a rubber spatula to fold until well incorporated and thickened. Cover bowl and freeze for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from freezer. Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Here are the small and medium cookie scoops I use.
- Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness. Optionally, make additional fork marks in the opposite direction for a crisscross pattern on the cookies.
- Transfer back to the freezer to chill for 20-30 minutes, until somewhat firm.*
- Add cinnamon and monkfruit sweetener (or sugar) to a small bowl. Stir together until well mixed. Drop and press cookie down into mixture, allowing cinnamon sugar to adhere to cookie. Flip and rotate cookie to coat. Place cookie back onto baking sheet. Repeat for all cookies. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Easy No Bake Cookies
- *Cookies will become firmer and less moist the next day.
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Unsalted, Natural Creamy Cashew Butter | Pure Maple Syrup | Coconut Flour | Pure Vanilla Extract | Granulated Monkfruit Sweetener
- Storing Notes: Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
- Freezing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Firm, but soft enough to eat straight out of the freezer.
- Recommended Tools: Small or Medium Cookie Scoop | Mixing Bowls | Unbleached Parchment Paper | My Favorite Prep Bowls
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Healthy Snacks, Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan snickerdoodle cookies, no bake cookies
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.