Chocolate Banana Vegan Protein Shake Recipe: creamy ‘n delicious chocolate banana protein shake made with just 4 ingredients. 22 grams of plant-based protein in the best vegan protein shake recipe!
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 medium banana, frozen
- 1 scoop chocolate vegan protein powder (here’s the one that I use)
- ¼ cup ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to a personal blender in the order listed: non-dairy milk, banana, vegan protein powder and ice cubes. This is the order that I’ve found to be smoothest, without any protein powder getting stuck in a clump anywhere.
- Close blender. Blend until smooth and no chunks remain.
- Enjoy immediately!
If you don’t know what vegan protein powder to use… here’s my review + guide to vegan protein powders.
More Delicious Vegan Protein Shakes
- Category: Breakfast, Snacks
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate banana protein shake, vegan protein shake recipe