Strawberry Protein Shake Recipe: this easy vegan protein shake recipe is smooth, creamy & packed with strawberries! Healthy, High-Protein, Dairy-Free. 5 simple ingredients, totally guilt-free, dairy-free and packed with a whopping 24 grams of plant-based protein.
As far back as I can remember, my mom has always had a love for a good strawberry protein shake. Okay, let’s be honest, her strawberry protein shake was really what some might call a strawberry milkshake. And it was her favorite splurge after a long, loooong week of going to the gym.
But now that she’s older, working out even harder than before (my mom’s seriously amazing), and unfortunately, not allowed to partake in her former “strawberry protein shake,” I can happily share this healthy strawberry vegan protein shake recipe with her.
And this time, this strawberry protein shake is an actual strawberry protein shake. And not, you know, a strawberry milkshake. Or anything. 😉
Strawberry Vegan Protein Shake Recipe
Today’s strawberry vegan protein shake recipe is made with just 5 simple ingredients, totally guilt-free, dairy-free and packed with a whopping 24 grams of plant-based protein! Whoop whoop! Best of all? My mom’s the hugest fan of this treat and asks for it on the daily. (And I mean, she lives only 1,395 miles away from me. No biggie.)
My Everyday Strawberry Protein Shake Recipe
Following a largely plant-based diet, I sometimes struggle to get my protein intake in without having to eat all the tofu, lentils, quinoa and spirulina on this earth. And sometimes, let’s be real here, there’s no time to make all the things. So, I turn to one of my favorite everyday vegan protein shake recipes to remedy this:
- 3 Ingredient Chocolate Vegan Protein Shake Recipe
- This incredible Strawberry Vegan Protein Shake Recipe
- Triple Berry Smoothie (Vegan, Dairy-Free) (no protein powder)
- The complete Chocolate Vegan Protein Shake recipe (with the exact amount of fruits, veggies, etc. that I use)
- Vegan Protein Shake Recipe – Customizable!
Just 4 ingredients for this Vegan Strawberry Shake Recipe
- Unsweetened Non-Dairy Milk
- Vanilla Vegan Protein Powder
- Frozen Strawberries
- MCT Coconut Oil
- Ice Cubes
Great Tools for the Best Vegan Strawberry Protein Shake
- Vegan Protein Powder – Erik and I went on the vegan protein powder odyssey. Oh my gosh did we. It was long-winded, a bit yucky and totally trying at times. Okay, it was really yucky. Here is what we found out in our Best Vegan Protein Powder journey. 🙂
- My Favorite Personal Blender – seriously the most amazing personal blender I’ve used. And I’ve used them all. Some are too flimsy and feel like they’re gonna fall apart during the first blend, others are a bit too fancy and have too many toggles. This one’s just right. (Yep, I’m feeling like goldilocks right now.) Don’t forget extra cups!
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Vanilla Vegan Protein Powder | MCT Oil | Maca Powder | Paleo Chocolate Chunks | Peanut Flour
- Recommended Tools: My Favorite Blender | Extra Blender Cups
Now we can all raise our actual vegan strawberry protein shakes (not milkshakes hehe) and toast to yummy, frozen + refreshing blended drinks getting us through the longest days (at the “gym” and not). I hope you love this strawberry vegan protein shake recipe as much as my mom and I do! Let me know what you think in the comments below. ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
📌Click below to Pin 📌
Quick ‘n Easy Vegan Protein Shake Recipes & Fruit Smoothies
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie (Dairy-Free, Healthy)
- Vegan Strawberry Peanut Butter Smoothie (Dairy Free)
- Mango Chia Seed Smoothie (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Paleo Blueberry Banana Chia Smoothie (Vegan, Dairy-Free)
- Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Smoothie (Vegan, Dairy Free)
- for fun for my momma! –> Vegan Strawberry Coconut Milkshake
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.