Smooth, creamy and delicious—the best peanut butter protein shake! Made with just 4 ingredients.
How much peanut butter do you usually have on hand in your household? One jar, two jars? Maybe even three?
Erik and I usually have at least 16 jars on hand. Not to brag or anything… but, uh, being a food blogger has it’s (tasty peanut butter) benefits. Just sayin’. Lol!
We usually have so much peanut butter on hand because that’s what y’all love and can’t get enough of! And since I keep getting more and more requests for more flavors of protein shake recipes, I decided I’d combine both of your requests into one delicious peanut butter protein shake recipe.
Are you ready for the quickest, easiest, and totally protein-packed peanut butter protein shake recipe? Hint: this baby’s got 17 grams of protein per serving. Yep, I said it. 💪 And it only has 1.5g of sugar per serving. Say whaaaa?
How to Make a Peanut Butter Protein Shake
Making a super tasty, protein-rich peanut butter protein shake is easy! See for yourself:
Add all ingredients in the order listed in my recipe: non-dairy milk, vanilla vegan protein powder, peanut butter and ice cubes. Here’s the blender I use daily and seriously love.
Blend all protein shake ingredients together until smooth.
Pour into cups and enjoy the best peanut butter protein shake ever!
The 4 ingredients you need
Ingredient 1 – Non-dairy Milk
Ingredient 2 – Vanilla Vegan Protein Powder
Ingredient 3 – Unsalted, Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
Ingredient 4 – Ice Cubes
Perfect Snacks to go with your protein shake
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls (No Bake)
- Peanut Butter Energy Bars – 4 Ingredients!
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bites
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars
In just minutes, you’ll enjoy the best peanut butter protein shake—just 4 simple ingredients and packed with 17 grams of protein.
Great Tools for the Best Peanut Butter Protein Shake
- My Favorite Personal Blender – the best personal blender out there. I’ve used so, so many of them–expensive ones, cheap ones, mid-tier ones… and this is the blender that I love best and use daily to make my protein shakes.
- Vanilla Vegan Protein Powder – one of my favorite plant-based protein powders. It’s protein-packed and made with veggies (but tastes kinda like vanilla ice cream). I calculated the nutritional value of 1 serving of today’s protein shake using this protein powder (17g protein per serving).
- Best Vegan Protein Powder Review – curious about vegan protein powders? Check out my review of over 18 brands of vegan protein powder. I keep this guide updated and fresh with new vegan protein powders. 🙂
Soooooo… how’d you like learning all about today’s protein-rich peanut butter protein shake? You game? I’ll grab my 16+ jars of peanut butter, you grab the vegan protein powder, and I’ll meet you at the blender! 😉 Thankful & grateful that you’re here, sharing in these kitchen adventures with me. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Delicious Protein Shakes
- The Best Vanilla Vegan Protein Shake Recipe – Customizable!
- Best Vegan Protein Powder Review – Chocolate edition + RECIPE
- Mint Chocolate Protein Shake (Easy, High Protein)
- 3 Ingredient Chocolate Vegan Protein Shake Recipe
- Strawberry Peanut Butter Protein Shake Recipe
Peanut Butter Protein Shake: this 4 ingredient peanut butter protein shake recipe is ready in minutes! Smooth, creamy and delicious—the best peanut butter protein shake!
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened non-dairy milk or milk of choice
- 2 scoops vanilla vegan protein powder (here’s the one that I use)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted, natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup ice cubes (can add ¼ to ½ cup more if you like it thicker)
- Add all ingredients in the order listed. Blend until smooth. Here’s the personal blender that I use. Add any additional ice if you want it to be thicker.
- Close blender. Blend until smooth and no chunks remain. Enjoy immediately!
- If you don’t know what vegan protein powder to use… here’s my review + guide to vegan protein powders.
- Category: Snacks, Breakfast
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter protein shake
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.