Healthy Granola Recipe with Cherries & Chocolate: the best EASY healthy granola recipe with BIG chunky clusters, packed full of nutty crunch, satisfying chewy oats, and tart & sweet cherries with chocolate!
Have you ever tried chocolate dipped cherries? The combination is astounding. Like, if chocolate dipped strawberries got upgraded by a million. And I mean, those don’t even need to be upgraded you know?
Meanwhile, you know that I love dipping anything and everything in chocolate… but sometimes things are better with just a few chocolate chunks thrown in instead.
Hence, today’s yummy snack: easy healthy granola with cherries and chocolate! If you haven’t tried chocolate covered cherries, then mayhaps you can start with a taste with this healthy granola recipe!
Easy Healthy Granola Recipe with Cherries & Chocolate!
I started this recipe with one of my favorite healthy snack recipes of all time: my Healthy Chunky Granola Recipe. If you haven’t tried it before, you’re in for a real treat. It’s got super big granola clusters, a satisfying crisp taste and so much more.
As for this easy healthy granola recipe, it’s bursting with vegan chocolate chips and deliciously sweet ‘n tart dried cherries. The combo of rich dark chocolate + sweet cherries + nutty, crunchy granola is unparalleled.
How to Make Your Own Healthy Granola
Learn how to make your own healthy granola in the easiest way possible! Mix together your dry ingredients, then add in coconut oil and maple syrup. Fold, then pour the granola mixture onto your baking sheet. Pack it all tightly into one layer and bake. Cool, then break into super big granola clusters and fold in chocolate & cherries. Enjoy your very own homemade healthy granola.
Is this Homemade Granola Recipe Healthy? Vegan? Gluten Free?
This homemade granola recipe is healthy, vegan and gluten free. Bonus, this healthy granola is also dairy-free, refined sugar free and delicious. Best part, I know. 😉 If you’re searching for paleo granola bars, try my Homemade Paleo Granola Bars Recipe (Grain Free).
Tools for the Best Healthy Homemade Granola Recipe
- Naturally-sweetened Dried Cherries: I’ve been searching for dried fruits sweetened without cane sugar for ages. Found it! These dried cherries are naturally sweetened with apple juice and oh-so tasty.
- Vegan Chocolate Chips or Refined Sugar Free Chocolate: two of my favorite kinds of chocolate to use in all of my baked goodies.
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Naturally Sweetened Dried Cherries | Vegan Chocolate Chips or Refined Sugar Free Chocolate | Raw Coconut Chips | Golden Ground Flaxseed | Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Nuts: Almonds, Pecans, Walnuts | Coconut Oil | Pure Maple Syrup
- Recommended Tools: Compostable Snack Bags | my Favorite Small Prep Bowls | Silicone Spatulas | Glass Mixing Bowls | My Favorite Kitchen Timer!
Are you super excited to make your own healthy granola? It’s so incredibly satisfying, I promise. 🙂 I can’t wait to hear what you think of this recipe. Let me know in the comments below if you try it! It’s truly such a gift to be able to share healthy recipes & enjoy sweet kitchen moments with you and your loved ones. ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
Homemade Granola Recipes (Healthy & Gluten Free)
- 4 Ingredient Healthy Homemade Gluten Free Vegan Granola Recipe
- Maple Pecan Paleo Granola Recipe (Gluten Free, Vegan)
- Homemade Chunky Paleo Granola with Clusters (Grain-Free)
- Healthy Low Calorie Granola Recipe (Low Carb, Oil-Free)
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.