Homemade Maple Pecan Granola (GF, V): the best paleo granola recipe for fall! Crispy, crunchy clusters & maple granola pecan pie flavors—Vegan, Gluten-Free, Healthy!
What’s your favorite fall activity?
Year after year, I tell Erik that we’ve got to go apple picking, pumpkin patching (oh, you know what I mean), and visit a haunted house, then make homemade apple cider & paleo apple crisp and five loaves of gluten free vegan pumpkin bread.
All in one day.
We’d start bright and early, at 4am, because the pumpkin loaves need to cool. Then, I’d remember that I can totally squeeze in making 3 batches of my oil-free pecans, a couple dozen pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, then 2 batches of my skillet roasted cinnamon maple pecans (for gifts and eating, you see)…
And Erik would be, again, stuck with having to peel and core all the apples (for the crisp and the apple cider). Then we’d have to pick out all the fall-appropriate outfits for the pumpkin patch and haunted house.
But then reality hits and I’m like… I wanna sleep in!! And Erik’s too groggy to even respond. Except… I think I hear him saying “Can I have one more cookie?”
So for the days when you’re feeling 1000% fall, but not in the mood to bake & dress for & wake up cray-early for all the fall things, welcome to my super easy Maple Pecan Paleo Granola Recipe. 🙂
Maple Pecan Paleo Granola Recipe
I promise, the minimal effort for this warm, cozy, delicious and fall-spiced paleo granola recipe is WORTH IT. Plus, it’s easy. Did I mention? 😉
My Maple Pecan Paleo Granola Recipe is the BEST paleo granola recipe for fall! Think: crispy, crunchy granola clusters infused with maple granola pecan pie flavors. And it all just happens to be vegan, grain-free, flourless, dairy-free, gluten-free and delicious.
How to Make Maple Pecan Paleo Granola
Learn how to make maple pecan paleo granola like a BOSS! Just add all the paleo granola ingredients except maple syrup to a bowl. Stir until well mixed, then add in the maple syrup. Fold until clusters form. Pour onto the prepared baking sheet and bake. Cool & enjoy!
Is Granola Paleo?
This granola is paleo! As for the other granolas, maybe it is, maybe it isn’t. Hehe! This paleo granola is also grain-free, flourless, refined sugar-free, vegan and dairy-free!
My #1 Tip for the BEST Maple Pecan Paleo Granola
Follow the optional step of folding in 1 cup of 4 Ingredient Oven-Roasted Paleo Candied Pecans! They’re one of my very favorite homemade nut recipes–including this Sweet & Salty Nut Clusters Recipe (Paleo, Vegan). The oven-roasted pecans are perfectly crunchy, perfectly sweet and super, super easy to make. If you’re a big fan of pecans like I am, you’ll love the combo of the two. . P.S. I recommend not skipping the maple extract in this recipe. It’s key to the mouthwatering aroma of maple that you’re looking for.
Best Tools for Homemade Maple Pecan Granola
- Finely Ground, Blanched Almond Flour – a fantastic ingredient to use in paleo baking, and one of the reasons this paleo granola has such wonderful clusters.
- Maple Extract – the key ingredient to turbo-charging the maple flavor in this recipe. It adds that signature maple aroma that you think of when you crave maple goodies (or smell those amazing maple scented candles). Highly recommended.
- Unbleached Parchment Paper – I use this all the time to line my baking sheets. Prevents sticking, and is easy to clean up.
- Coconut Sugar | Maple Syrup – two great paleo sweeteners with a wonderful taste.
- Mixing Bowls – these bowls are fantastic. I won’t even tell you how many sets I own. 😉 (Hint: a lot)
Are you ready to enjoy all the fall flavors with very little effort? Let’s do it! Besides, this way, we have more time to spend with the ones we love. 🙂 Can’t wait to hear what you think! ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
Paleo Granola Recipes with Maple Syrup
- Homemade Chunky Paleo Granola with Clusters
- Dark Chocolate Paleo Grain Free Granola Recipe
- 5 Ingredient Blueberry Almond Paleo Vegan Granola Recipe
- Homemade Grain Free Cranberry Walnut Granola Recipe
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.