delicious gluten free apple crisp with super easy, crisp topping and perfectly spiced, warm & gooey apple filling.
What’s your favorite fall dessert of all time? Gluten free apple crisp? How about moist gluten free pumpkin bread? Or perhaps you always crave a loaf of cinnamon raisin quick bread? (I mean, the scent alone is better than all the fall-inspired candles.)
One of my newly favorite fall desserts is this gluten free apple crisp. If you’ve been with me awhile, you know I know my way around a GF apple crisp. Just a few weeks ago, I shared my healthy apple crisp recipe with THE chunkiest, crispiest topping.
Gluten Free Apple Crisp Recipe
This time around, I thought I’d share a gluten free apple crisp recipe with fewer ingredients for the topping, but still with an ooey, gooey warm apple filling to satisfy all of your fall needs.
(Cue the cozy knee-high boots and chunky-knit sweaters, despite the fact that my body shape can-not and will-not accommodate a chunky knit for the life of it.)
Wanna know more about this gluten free apple crisp recipe, and perhaps, gasp!!, how to make said gluten free apple crisp? Let’s bake it! (And also just slip in how chunky knits are also your enemy—someone please. Lol.)
How to Make Gluten Free Apple Crisp
Learning how to make gluten free apple crisp is one of the tastiest, easiest and most delicious fall activities one could engage in. Here’s how it goes:
Step 1: Fold all apple filling ingredients together in a large bowl until well mixed.
Step 2: Pour apple filling into a prepared baking pan.
Step 3: Stir together all apple crisp topping ingredients in a small bowl. Spoon over apple filling.
Step 4: Bake for about 45 minutes.
Step 5: Enjoy your new favorite gluten free apple crisp!
Is Apple Crisp Gluten Free?
You might be wondering to yourself: is apple crisp gluten free? Well, not all apple crisp recipes are gluten free. This apple crisp recipe is, in fact, gluten free. Just make sure to use certified gluten free rolled oats in the topping. If you’re sensitive to GF oats as well, read on for advice.
Gluten Free Apple Crisp Without Oats
Looking for gluten free apple crisp without oats? No problemo! My Paleo Apple Crisp is free from oats and grain free aka grainless. That apple crisp recipe also has a wonderfully crisp topping and had been made 1,000s of times by readers around the world. 🙂
Recommended Tools for the Best Gluten Free Apple Crisp
- Red 8-inch Square Porcelain Baking Pan – the beautiful baking dish you see in these photos. Hint: it’s even more beautiful in person. I love the bold red of the outside of the pan, while the interior is super easy to clean!
- Apple Corer & Slicer – Erik’s favorite tool for prepping the apples for this crisp. He loves that it makes coring and slicing the apples super easy.
- Coconut Sugar + Almond Flour – two of my favorite gluten free baking essentials. I love that both of these ingredients keep the recipe healthy and whole, while adding beneficial nutrients to the gluten free recipe.
Ready to get your apple crisp on? 😉 I mean, who isn’t?! Be sure to comment if you try my recipe—I truly love hearing from you! I’m so thankful that you’re here, sharing in these baking adventures with me and your loved ones. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Gluten Free Recipes
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- Gluten Free Banana Oat Muffins
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 Ingredient Gluten Free Granola (Vegan)
- 50+ Gluten Free Dairy Free Desserts!
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.