Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread (GF): this gluten free pumpkin bread recipe yields moist & satisfyingly dense GF pumpkin bread that’s lightly fluffy. The best gluten free pumpkin bread recipe—1-bowl, rich, warm pumpkin flavors & lightly sweet.
The first time I made pumpkin bread from scratch, I made it in a kitchen in the basement. Or, rather, I lived in a basement that had a kitchen.
This was 5 years ago, when Erik and I were living in Maine. I had just started Beaming Baker and had no idea how to go about making pumpkin bread, let alone gluten free pumpkin bread.
Let’s just say, it was a terrible disaster. And the time after that was a terrible disaster. The time after that showed false promise, then the time after that (making improvements upon the false promise batch) was another terrible disaster.
But when I finally cracked that pumpkin bread recipe, it was soooo worth it. I practically cried, screamed and gave up baking, then took it up again, all in one recipe testing trial.
So why, 5 years later, would I want to break that which is so not broken?
Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
Well, for you. 🙂 One minor problem with that gluten free pumpkin bread recipe that has become the #1 most popular recipe come every fall on BB? It’s made with almond meal. Many of you enjoyed that recipe, want to make it again, but need to know how to do it, nut-free.
Why is this the Best Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread?
So what do we have today? The best gluten free pumpkin bread you’ll ever have—it’s nut-free, boasts a beautiful, high-rise down the center of your perfect loaf, just the right amount of satisfyingly dense, but also moist and lightly fluffy gf pumpkin bread.
This gluten free pumpkin bread is more moist than the original pumpkin bread recipe, and it has moist, rich and warm pumpkin flavors with just the right amount of sweetness. Best of all, it’s made in just 1-bowl. For a no bake pumpkin treat, try my Healthy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan, GF).
How to Make Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
Whisk Wet Ingredients – add all wet ingredients to a large bowl and whisk together until well mixed: pumpkin puree, coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup, flax egg and vanilla.
Add Dry Ingredients – add all dry ingredients to the same bowl (1-bowl, y’all!) and whisk until well mixed: gluten free oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
Pour Batter & Bake – pour your gf pumpkin bread batter into a prepared loaf pan and bake for about 62 minutes.
Cool, Slice & Enjoy – cool, slice and enjoy the best gluten free pumpkin bread recipe ever!
Recommended Tools for the Best Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Gluten Free Rolled Oats: with these old-fashioned oats, you can make your own Homemade Oat Flour at home. I highly recommend using GF oat flour, since every brand of GF all purpose flour yields a completely different result. If using GF AP flour, exercise caution as I can’t promise ideal results.
- Coconut Oil | Coconut Sugar | Golden Ground Flaxseed: 3 of my favorite GF baking pantry staples. All of these ingredients keep your gf pumpkin bread refined sugar-free, healthy and nutrient-rich.
- Recommended Tools: Chef’s Knife for perfect cuts | 8-inch Loaf Pan | Glass Mixing Bowls | Loaf Container
Do ya think you’re in the mood for some basement baking or what? Okay, fine, you can totally bake this gf pumpkin bread not in the basement and still enjoy it. I promise. 😉 Leave a comment below & let me know if you make it! I love hearing from you. Grateful for you. ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread & Related Recipes (GF)
- Easy Gluten Free Pumpkin Coffee Cake Recipe
- Easy Vegan Pumpkin Bread
- Easy Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins Recipe (GF)
- Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins (Gluten Free)
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe (GF)
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.