Gluten Free Edible Cookie Dough (GF): the easiest gluten free edible cookie dough—made with just a few simple GF ingredients. This gluten free cookie dough recipe yields rich ‘n satisfying cookie dough packed with chocolate chips!
- 1 2/3 cups finely ground, blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon chocolate chips (mini and regular) or chopped paleo vegan chocolate
Optional Topping (for cookie dough balls)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips (mini and regular) or chopped paleo vegan chocolate
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, maple syrup, oil and vanilla to a medium bowl.
- Using a spoon, stir until thickened and well incorporated. If needed, use a rubber spatula to fold together into a cohesive dough. Fold in chocolate chips. You can skip the next step if you don’t want bites.
- To Make Cookie Dough Bites: Optionally, using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Here are the small scoop and medium scoops that I use. Using your hands, shape into spheres, or keep as is if you like the shape. Optionally, dot with 2 tablespoons chocolate chips.
- Allow to firm up for about 5 minutes. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Want to make GF cookie dough with oat flour instead? Try my Healthy Vegan Cookie Dough Recipe (Edible!).
Delicious Gluten Free Desserts
Storing Instructions: Store for up to 1 week in an airtight container at room temperature. Bites are soft for up to 1 week!
Nutrition Info is an estimate based on the ingredients listed in the recipe (clickable links). Also, it’s estimated based on 12 servings per recipe.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/12 of recipe
- Calories: 166
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: gluten free cookie dough, gluten free edible cookie dough