Pumpkin Spice Granola Bars: learn how to make healthy granola bars with a fall-inspired twist! Pumpkin seeds, pumpkin spice and everything nice & healthy in these homemade granola bars.
- ½ cup organic pumpkin seeds
- ¾ cup nuts, chopped – I used ½ cup pecans, chopped and ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- ¼ cup golden ground flaxseed
- ¾ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl: pumpkin seeds, nuts, oats, flaxseed, spices and salt, if using. Stir until well mixed.
- Add all wet ingredients to a medium bowl: coconut sugar, coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until very well mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the spatula, press mixture firmly down into an even, very tightly-packed layer.
- Bake for 24-32 minutes. Mine took 28 minutes.
- Place baking pan onto a cooling rack to cool for about 30 minutes, or until completely firm. After, lift bars and parchment paper onto the cooling rack to finish cooling for 1-2 hours. Slice and enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Healthy Granola Bars
- Homemade Paleo Granola Bars Recipe (Grain Free, Gluten Free, Oat Free)
- No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Granola Bars (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Healthy Granola Bars Recipe (Homemade, V, GF)
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container for 1 month at room temperature.
Freezing Instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly container for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw at room temp for 10-20 mins before enjoying!
- Category: Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy granola bars