How to Make Chocolate Ganache Recipe (V, GF): an easy step-by-step tutorial for 5-minute rich, decadent chocolate ganache you can pour on your favorite desserts–cake, cupcakes and more! Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
Chocolate Ganache. Easily one of the tastiest things/foods/yummiest/dessert essentials in the world. Oh yes! Ever since I whipped up my reader favorite homemade chocolate frosting recipe with a base of chocolate ganache, I couldn’t help but wonder when/if you guys would be interested in learning how to make it!
And yes, I totally heard Carrie in my mind saying you know what.
So today, we’re gonna go over the newest addition to the Beaming Baker Baking Basics series… and learn how to make chocolate ganache! 🙂 Have no fear, it’s super easy, takes just 2 ingredients, and comes together in no time!
Add chocolate chips and coconut cream to a microwave-safe bowl. If you’d prefer, you can do this step using a double-boiler instead. 😉
Give the chips a good stir and heat in 15-second increments. Make sure to whisk in between each heating increment to get the coconut cream and chips to mix well.
The ganache is done when it’s smooth and glossy. Now it’s time to dip your faves in this ganache, or pour it over cakes, cupcakes, and more. Make sure to do so while the ganache is warm to ensure a glossy finish. If it hardens up, heat again in the microwave and whisk until smooth.
Dip, pour, and more!
Gluten Free Vegan Dessert Recipes to use your Homemade Chocolate Ganache in (or poured on top)! .
- Vegan Chocolate Cake — I’m already thinking of sharing an epically mouthwatering chocolate ganache cake recipe. Try it yourself, or let me know if you’re interested and I’ll write up the recipe to share with you.
- But seriously, how good would these bites be covered in ganache?!? (Hint: they already taste like Reese’s PB cups, so you do the math.) . → 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites Recipe
- Ultimate Fudgy Paleo Vegan Brownies: THE most amazingly fudgy paleo brownies. Topped with ganache. Need I say more?
- Easy Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Muffins: these fan-favorite dark chocolate muffins just got even better with this paleo vegan ganache on top. Oh yeah!
- 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars: Imagine topping one of Beaming Baker’s most popular recipes with this dairy-free ganache. Try swapping the chocolate peanut butter topping with this yummy ganache.
- Lastly, I’m toying with the idea of re-working this ganache into a hot fudge-esque recipe to top my Coconut Chocolate Chip Vegan Ice Cream or my 3 Ingredient Mango Coconut Vegan Ice Cream. Both recipes are paleo, dairy-free, vegan and dee-lish!
- … and the recipe this ganache is adapted from: my ah-mazing 5 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars!
Beaming Baker Baking Basic Series
- How to Make Homemade Peanut Butter
- How to Make Homemade Oat Flour
- How to Make Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Recipe
- How to Make Homemade Chocolate Frosting
- How to Make a Flax Egg
I hope you enjoyed this post and I can’t wait to see what you dip and cover in chocolate ganache!
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤
.︎ Click below to Pin .︎
How to Make Chocolate Ganache Recipe (V, GF): an easy step by step tutorial on how to make rich, decadent chocolate ganache at home! Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Dairy-Free.
- Use the double boiler method, or the following to melt the chocolate. In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, add coconut cream and chocolate chips.
- Heat in 15-second increments until just slightly softened and melted, being careful not to burn. Stir thoroughly in between heating increments, until smooth.
Adapted from the ganache topping in my 5 ingredient No Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars (Paleo, V, GF).
To Refrigerate Ganache In Advance: You can make the ganache in advance! Make the ganache as directed. Allow to cool, then cover. When you’re ready to use, heat in the microwave or on the stovetop, stirring/whisking in regularly, until smooth.
-*How to replace coconut cream with cream from canned coconut milk: the night before, place a can of full fat coconut milk (cans NOT marked “light”) in the fridge, being careful not to shake the contents. Day of, open the can and gently scoop the solid, white coconut layer off the top—this is coconut cream.
– More chocolate recipes: best vegan brownies, chocolate peanut no bake butter energy bites, dark chocolate muffins.
- Category: Dessert, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.