Low Carb Chocolate Fudge Pecan Cups Recipe: just 2 ingredients to make delicious Keto Fudge! Decadent, thick cups of velvety chocolate fudge with sweet pecan flavor. Non-Dairy, Keto, Vegan, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Sugar Free.
- Place cupcake liners into a 12-cup cupcake pan. Set aside for later.
- Melt the chocolate using the double boiler method, or do the following. Add chocolate chips and pecan butter to a medium microwave-safe bowl. This is the pecan butter I use. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is fully softened and mostly melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared muffin pan, making sure to evenly spread it across 12 cups. Tap the pan on a protected surface several times to smooth out the mixture and release air bubbles.
- Chill in the freezer for 30-60 minutes, or until firm. Optionally, when the fudge is almost completely firm, press a pecan half gently into the top each cup. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 2 Ingredient 5 Minute Homemade Fudge Recipe.
More Keto Low Carb Fudge Recipes:
- Here are the low-carb chocolate chips that I use in this recipe.
- Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
- Freezing Instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for 10 minutes before enjoying, or, enjoy immediately if you like it firm.
- Where to Buy Ingredients & Tools: Pecan Butter | Low Carb Chocolate Chips | Mailbox Gift Tin | Stackable Glass Mixing Bowls | Muffin Pans (2pk)
- Category: Healthy Dessert, Snack
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 130
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 7g, Net Carbs: 2g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: low carb fudge recipe, low carb chocolate fudge recipe, keto fudge