No Bake Cranberry Coconut Energy Bites: an easy, 7 ingredient recipe for delicious protein-packed energy bites made from simple ingredients. Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free.
- ½ cup dried cranberries, chopped
- ¼ cup walnuts, finely chopped
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut shreds or flakes
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted almond butter*
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients: cranberries, walnuts, oats, coconut and flax.
- Add almond butter and maple syrup. Using a sturdy spatula, stir and fold together until well incorporated.
- Scoop mixture into your hands (mine are 2 tablespoons each). Roll and press into bites. If the mixture is too dry, add in a bit more almond butter or maple syrup. If the mixture is too wet, add in a bit more coconut or oats. You want a slightly sticky dough texture.
– *Make sure you use almond butter that only has one ingredient: almonds. It should be naturally drippy and liquidy to work in this recipe.
– Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
– Adapted from my No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
– Nutrition info: is an estimate based on a total of 21 bites.
– More No Bake awesomeness: No Bake Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars, No Bake Almond Butter Coconut Bites, No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Bites, No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Granola Bars. All Vegan, Gluten Free, and Dairy Free.
- Category: No Bake, Snacks, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Serving Size: 1 bite
- Calories: 117
- Sugar: 6
- Fat: 8
- Carbohydrates: 9
- Protein: 3