Gooey peanut butter, thick ‘n creamy oats, layered with fresh-cut strawberries for the best peanut butter overnight oats. A gorgeous breakfast that’ll make every morning bright!
Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut cream or vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons to 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 cup milk of choice
- Fresh strawberries or your favorite fruit
- peanut butter for layers or topping
- Set aside 2-3 resealable jars. Here are the overnight oats jars that I use – if using these, set aside 3 jars. You can also use mason jars.
- Add all peanut butter overnight oats ingredients to a mixing bowl for easier stirring. Stir until well mixed. If using coconut cream, make sure no coconut cream clumps remain after stirring.
- Pour overnight oatmeal mixture into jars and seal.
- Store overnight in the refrigerator for 3-5 days, depending on freshness of ingredients. Right before serving, top with fresh fruit and other desired toppings.
Overnight oats will become thicker as each day passes. If desired, add non-dairy milk and mix well to thin it out. Enjoy cold, or heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until warm.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter overnight oats, how to make overnight oats with peanut butter