Vanilla Overnight Oats: a simple ‘n easy vegan overnight oats recipe made with just a few ingredients and ready in minutes! Creamy, satisfying and delicious.
Today’s the last day of the year. Phew! Can you believe it? 2020 has had its ups, its downs, and even more downs. And a few bright moments. But it’s finally coming to a close, and it’s time to look forward to a brand new year.
Erik and I hope that this means a brand new start for everyone, a fresh slate full of possibilities and so much joy. Here’s to a new beginning and plenty of hope!
Today, I’m sharing my recipe for Vanilla Overnight Oats—a recipe to help you kick off the new year healthy, tastily and easily. How’s that sound?
If you’re ready, let’s do this!
How to Make Vanilla Overnight Oats
Grab the Jars
First things first, grab your resealable jars. [Here are the super cute, resealable glass jars that I use.]
Mix the Ingredients
In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients: oats, chia seeds, non-dairy milk, coconut cream or yogurt, vanilla, maple syrup and coconut sugar. Whisk until everything is well mixed and no clumps of coconut cream or yogurt remain.
Add dry toppings and seal your jars. I find that wet toppings like cut fruit won’t keep as well, so it’s best to add these right before serving.
Store Overnight & Enjoy
Store your jars overnight, then enjoy the best vanilla overnight oats the next morning.
You Might Also Like: Vegan Overnight Oats: 7 Recipes! | Easy Classic Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan) | Vanilla Coconut Overnight Oats
How to Make This Overnight Oats Recipe Vegan
Use non-dairy milk
Make sure to use non-dairy milk to keep this overnight oats recipe vegan. I love using unsweetened vanilla almondmilk, but you can use your favorite vegan milk.
Use coconut cream or non-dairy yogurt
While most non-vegan overnight oats recipe call for dairy yogurt, I like to keep my overnight oats vegan by using coconut cream. It’s rich and creamy, while adding a dessert-vibe. You can try your favorite vegan yogurt as well.
Use vegan sweeteners
Some folks who are not vegan will choose to use honey in place of the maple syrup. But if keeping this vanilla overnight oats recipe vegan, use pure maple syrup.
Rich ‘n creamy vegan overnight oats with delicious vanilla flavor.
Recommended Tools for the Best Vegan Overnight Oats
- Mini Overnight Oat Jars – my #1 jars to make overnight oats in, and the very jars you see in these photos. Yes, they are even cuter in person. Yes, they’re compact, but hold so much more than they seem to. Highly recommend these!
- Coconut Cream – my key ingredient in making super delicious overnight oats. I’ve tried every vegan yogurt under the sun to make these overnight oats, and, simply put, nothing compares to using coconut cream instead. Creamy, rich and oh-so satisfying, coconut cream adds healthy fats, richness and flavor to your overnight oats.
- Chia Seeds – you can’t make overnight oats without chia seeds! Okay, you can do whatever you dang well please, but you know what I mean. Chia seeds are the superfood that pump these overnight oats up with nutrients, and they lend the creamy, thick texture you love in your overnight oats. Bonus: they keep you full longer!
Here’s to more ups! 😉 We wish you a wonderful new year with lots of hope, fresh starts and new beginnings. Here’s to a new year of delicious healthy treats and joyful adventures (in the kitchen and otherwise). ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Delicious Vegan Overnight Oats Recipes
- Chocolate Overnight Oats
- Gluten Free Overnight Oats
- Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- The Best Almond Joy Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Chip Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Vegan Overnight Oats
- Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats (Vegan)
- Healthy Overnight Oats with Almond Milk and Blueberries
- Matcha Overnight Oats
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.