Smooth vanilla and sweet, chewy coconut pair together for the perfect creamy vanilla coconut overnight oats.
Simply the Best Vanilla Coconut Overnight Oats!
Whenever I’m craving something sweet for breakfast (alright, that’s more often than not…), I take a look at one of my go-to breakfast recipes: overnight oats, breakfast bars, or breakfast cookies. Let’s be honest, there isn’t always time for a bake-a-thon… so I often turn to overnight oats to get me going. Today, I’m sharing one of my very favorite oatmeal recipes: vanilla coconut overnight oats. It’s packed with chewy coconut bits, creamy sweet vanilla flavor and so many satisfying ingredients. Ready to add another breakfast idea to your repertoire? Let’s make this!
Everything You Need to Make Coconut Overnight Oats
Why add Vanilla + Coconut into Overnight Oats?
- It’s tasty: I mean, come on! Okay, I can explain more…
- Vanilla and coconut go so well together: vanilla coconut overnight oats are flavorful, but comforting
- Overnight oats with coconut cream: and vanilla are awesome! The creaminess of coconut cream plus the smooth, comforting flavors of vanilla belong together
- Think of it as vanilla coconut cake, in breakfast form: whenever one makes coconut cake, one might undoubtedly use vanilla extract. That’s because vanilla creates a mellow and familiar foundation for the sweet tropical goodness of coconut to dance on! 💃
How to Make Vanilla Coconut Overnight Oats
Today’s vanilla coconut overnight oats are made with coconut cream and a few other super simple ingredients. It’s one of my favorite overnight oats with coconut cream because of the rich texture. As an added bonus, the coconut sugar and coconut flakes really bring out this overnight oats’ coconut cream component.
Grab your jars
Some people like to make a large mason jar’s worth of overnight oats, while others like to make smaller portions to enjoy over the course of a few days. Do what you prefer best—it’s your breakfast! 😉 I personally like to set aside 2-3 of these overnight oatmeal jars. They’re made of glass, wonderfully reusable and tightly sealed.
Mix the ingredients
Dust off your favorite mixing bowl and add in all of the overnight oats ingredients: coconut cream, oats, chia seeds, milk, vanilla, coconut flakes and coconut sugar. Whisk the ingredients together until there are no more clumps of coconut cream visible. You’ve just made your vanilla coconut overnight oats! How easy was that?
Pour and seal
Now, pour the coconut overnight oats mixture into your preferred jar(s). You can leave some room for toppings like fresh fruit, nuts and more to be added later. Seal the jars.
Place your sealed jars into the fridge and store overnight. You can actually enjoy your overnight oats a few hours later or wait ‘til the next morning.
Enjoy the best vanilla coconut overnight oats with coconut cream!
Good Morning Overnight Oats Recipes
- Vegan Overnight Oats: 7 Recipes!
- Vegan Pumpkin Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Overnight Oats
- The Best Almond Joy Overnight Oats!
- Mint Chocolate Chip Overnight Oats
- Dairy Free Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Chip Overnight Oats
- Simple & Easy Vegan Vanilla Overnight Oats
- Maple Pecan Overnight Oats
- Matcha Overnight Oats
Tools You Need
Beautiful & Tasty: The Best Coconut Vanilla Overnight Oats
Is there anything better? 🙂 I can’t wait to see how you enjoy today’s overnight oats! Just know that I’m always grateful for you. Looking forward to our next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
💜 📸 💜
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.