Tropical sunshine vibes in a cup with today’s pineapple smoothie! Learn how to make a pineapple smoothie with milk and yogurt in minutes!
- ¾ cup frozen pineapple
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 cup milk of choice
- ¼ cup vanilla yogurt of choice
- Add all ingredients to a blender: pineapple, banana, milk, and yogurt.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender periodically.
- Pour into glasses. Sip and Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Drinks
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to make a pineapple smoothie with milk, with yogurt