Vegan Strawberry Coconut Popsicles (V, GF, DF): a 4 ingredient, plant-based recipe for creamy, refreshing popsicles bursting with strawberry and coconut flavor. Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo.
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (13.66 oz.)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2–3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Add bananas and coconut milk to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed. Add strawberries and maple syrup. Blend until smooth, again scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour this mixture into a popsicle mold. Make sure to leave about ¼” of space at the top of the mold to allow the popsicles to expand in the freezer. Insert popsicle sticks, or follow instructions for your mold.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours.
- Remove from freezer. If needed, allow to thaw for a few minutes. Optionally, run popsicle mold under a bit of lukewarm water to help them loosen.
- Place the popsicle mold on a flat surface and wiggle the popsicles out. Enjoy!
Also try these frozen desserts!
- Wrap popsicles in wax paper or parchment. Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 week.
- If the popsicles are a bit soft when you remove them from the mold, place in the freezer for 30 minutes to firm up before enjoying.
- Adapted from my Strawberry Coconut Milkshake.
- More frozen treats (all vegan, gluten free, dairy free): chocolate peanut butter popsicles, vegan ice cream bars, blueberry coconut popsicles, strawberry chia seed popsicles, toasted coconut nice cream.
- Category: Popsicles, Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Dessert