Soft ‘n moist banana oatmeal cookies made with just 3 ingredients, these cookies are healthy, easy to make, and packed with your favorite add-ins! The best 3 ingredient banana oatmeal cookies.
- Medium cookie scoop
- Mixing bowls
- Baking sheet
- Banana masher
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
- ½ cup mashed, ripened banana (about 1 medium banana)
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons add-ins of choice (chocolate chips, seeds, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with lightly greased foil or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, add peeled banana. Using a pastry cutter or fork, mash bananas until almost smooth.
- Add rolled oats and your favorite add-ins. Stir and fold until well incorporated and thickened.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes. Mine took 12 minutes.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow cookies to set for about 5 minutes on the sheet. Then, transfer to rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
Cool completely before storing.
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1-3 days. Cookies are best on the first day.
Freezing Instructions: Store cookies in a freezer-friendly container for 1-3 months. Allow to thaw or heat until warm before serving.
How to make Vegan: Keep as is. Make sure to use vegan add-ins.
How to make Gluten Free: Use certified gluten free rolled oats.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Dessert, Snacks
- Method: Bake