3 Ingredient Homemade Crunch Cups (V, GF): an easy, one bowl recipe for indulgently rich chocolate cups packed with crisp rice cereal. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, One Bowl.
- 1 ½ cups vegan chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 3/4 cup vegan gluten free brown rice crisp cereal
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set aside at room temperature. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you will need it later.
- Melt the chocolate using the double boiler method, or do the following: add chocolate chips and coconut oil to a medium, microwave-safe bowl (large enough to add cereal later). Heat in 20-second increments until softened and melty. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Add cereal to melted chocolate. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well incorporated. Scoop about 2 tablespoons of this mixture into a cupcake liner. Repeat until all liners have been filled. Gently tap the muffin pan to create smooth, even cups.
- Freeze for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Adapted from my 4 Ingredient Peppermint Crunch Bars and my Homemade Crunch Bars.
– Storing notes: store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks (in the refrigerator), 1-2 months (in the freezer). Best if stored in the refrigerator.
– If storing in the freezer, allow to thaw for 10-20 minutes before enjoying.
– More homemade candy recipes: Almond Joy Cups, Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge, Almond Butter Fudge Cups (Paleo), Paleo Almond Joy.
- Category: Candy, Dessert, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free