3 Ingredient Mango Coconut Paleo Milkshake (V, GF, Paleo): an easy, 3 ingredient recipe for super thick and frosty mango coconut milkshakes! Paleo, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free.
- 3 cups frozen mangoes
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (13.66 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup (optional)
- Dairy-free whip
- Mango chunks
- Add mangoes to a blender or food processor. Blend until crumbly.
- Add coconut milk and maple syrup, if using, blending until smooth, thick and creamy. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour into two cups. Optional: top with coconut whip and mango pieces. Enjoy!
– More Frozen Drink recipes (V, GF, Paleo): mango chia seed smoothie, strawberry coconut milkshake, coffee coconut frappuccino.
– Since so many people have asked, here’s the food processor I used in the video.
– Here are the milkshake glasses I used.
- Category: Frozen Drinks, Paleo, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free