3 Ingredient Paleo KIND Bar Recipe (V, GF): this vegan paleo homemade kind bar recipe is so easy with 3 ingredients! It’s the best way to learn how to make diy copycat kind bars – easy, healthy, and prep’d in 5 minutes! Refined Sugar-Free, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Plant-Based.
- 1 cup nuts (use paleo-friendly nuts only, if paleo)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add nuts, coconut and salt (if using) to a large bowl. Stir until well mixed. Pour maple syrup over this mixture. Fold until well incorporated.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using a rubber spatula, press down on mixture and smooth into a very tightly-packed, even layer with as few gaps as possible. Bake for 28-38 minutes (mine took 33 mins). Bars must bake thoroughly, or they won’t hold together when cooled.
- Allow to cool for 1 hour (or until completely cooled), in the pan on a cooling rack. Pinching opposite ends of the parchment paper lining, lift bars out of pan. Gently peel parchment paper off the bottom of the bars. Slice into 12 bars (6 rows by 2 columns). Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 5 Ingredient KIND Bars.
– Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 month.
– Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 12 servings per recipe and made without salt. .
- Category: Energy Bars, Healthy Snacks, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Plant-Based, Dairy-Free
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 103
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g