Dark Chocolate Almond Mint Homemade KIND Bar Recipe (V, GF): an easy recipe for festive homemade KIND bars, bursting with refreshing peppermint and coated in velvety rich dark chocolate. Made with healthy ingredients. Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Protein-Rich, Healthy.
How was your Thanksgiving? Or are you up in Canada, and Thanksgiving was ages ago…? Or elsewhere in the world? What did you do this weekend? 🙂
Over here in the States, many of us were celebrating Thanksgiving, going on pre-and post-Thanksgiving dinner runs (for food and to burn off extra calories lol), and getting ready to bid farewell to Fall and welcome the winter with open/fully-covered and insulated arms. 😉 Or… with hands full of pumpkin bread. Hehe. 😉
Erik and I just got back from visiting my sister, Monica, in the Midwest! Yep, the ENTIRE MIDWEST. J/k. There’s no room for sarcasm in this cold weather! Okay, I’m feeling a bit goofy today, obviously. Anywho, we had the best time! We got to see Monica and her husband Kevin, my eldest sister, Penny and her hubs Andrew, and we got to bond 24/7 with my mom—who drove me and my sisters crazy in the most loving way possible. Lol.
Is the emphasis on crazy or loving? You decide. .
We got back right on time for a little 1:1 romantic Thanksgiving for Erik and I, replete with all the Thanksgiving traditions and yummies I mentioned in my Gluten Free Chai Spice Granola recipe post. We even got a chance to brave the crowds and go shopping on Black Friday!
How about you? Did you find any good deals? Are you spending the day shopping online today, via Cyber Monday? I never know what to get, and, I also get waaaay too into checking on time-sensitive lightning deals and such.
In any case, Erik and I are in the process of getting healthier and trimming off a few stray pounds (if only they’d wander away on their own sigh… ) ;), so I thought it’d be high time to share an in-between Holiday Indulgence and Keeping it Healthy + On Track type of recipe.
So I present to you: my Dark Chocolate Almond Mint Homemade KIND Bar Recipe. It tastes all kinds of decadent, festive, and oh-so-Christmas… yummy! Whatever that means. 😉 Okay, lemme have a shot at it: minty, chocolatey, and almost like a homemade holiday gift. To yourself. 🙂 As always, it’s made with all of the ingredients you love, and it’s super simple to whip up!
If you’re not convinced yet, allow me to tell you all about them. This Dark Chocolate Almond Mint Homemade KIND Bar recipe is:
- made with just 6 ingredients
- just the perfect, satisfying nut bar wrapped in a velvety layer of dark chocolate
- bursting with festive mint flavors!
- so easy to make—the bars are prepped and ready to bake in minutes
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free
- the best paleo kind bars, like ever 😉
- one of my favorite healthy twists on a yummy chocolate treat, along with these: 4 Ingredient Peppermint Chocolate Crunch Bars and this Dark Chocolate Nice Cream
- made with the simple, whole and healthy ingredients you know and love
- perfect for your next homemade gym snack, or for holiday gift-giving
- simply delish paired with Moist & Fudgy Ganache Peppermint Brownies and/or this amazing Paleo Mocha Frappe
- your soon-to-be favorite dark chocolate kind bar
Are you ready for your new favorite festive snack? Yeah!!! I’ll bring the nuts, you bring the vegan chocolate! Let’s do this! It’s so much fun making and baking these sweet moments with you. I can’t wait to hear what you think. If you’d like to chat, find me on Instagram! Looking forward to celebrating the holidays with you! ‘Til next time…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
.︎ Click below to Pin .︎
Healthy Vegan Gluten Free Holiday Recipes
If you enjoyed this Dark Chocolate Almond Mint Homemade KIND Bar Recipe, then you’ll just love these festive Vegan Gluten Free Holiday recipes:
- 5 Minute Easy Peppermint Fudge
- Moist Gluten Free Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins
- Vegan Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino
- Gingerbread Oatmeal Homemade Breakfast Bars
- Easy Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Muffins
- Salted Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.