3 Ingredient Healthy No Sugar Added Paleo Energy Balls (V, GF): a fruit-sweetened recipe for salty ‘n sweet healthy energy balls! Oil-Free, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Low-Carb, No Sugar Added. Just 87 calories per ball, 9 grams of carbs & 3 grams of protein!
Who’d thunk it? In my years of doing this blog, I’ve only done a handful of purely fruit-sweetened recipes, including: no bake chocolate pecan bars (wait a minute… does the chocolate count? Heehee), healthy no sugar added chocolate peanut butter ice cream, paleo mocha frappe, and no bake pecan pie bites.
You know that it’s always my goal to bring you the simplest, easiest, and tastiest healthy recipes possible. And, well, I just didn’t think having to haul out a food processor exactly did that.
Until NOW! Dun dun dun!!
So my first thought when creating this 3 Ingredient Healthy No Sugar Added Paleo Energy Balls recipe? Make the recipe as simple as possible (because you’ve already done enough if a food processor needs to come out). 😉 I figured we’d start slow and easy… er, quick ‘n easy, and move onto more elaborate fruit-sweetened recipes depending on your feedback on these healthy no sugar added paleo energy balls.
Seriously, let me know if you found this too tedious or totally no big deal (I mean, it is technically way less work than these super popular paleo coconut macaroons and waaaay less work than these even more popular ultimate fudgy paleo vegan brownies (yum).
And definitely waaaaaaaay less work than this homemade paleo chocolate frosting. Okay, now I’m making it seem like those recipes require at least 180 days set aside for making and preparing them, plus, like a 10-person staff to assist. Lol. Not true of course!
You probably only need an 8-person staff and 175 days set aside. J/k!!
It’s just… I like to keep my easy snack recipes as simple as possible. (Gosh, I’m really selling these, aren’t I? Ha!) Good news with this recipe? It’s made with just 3 friggin’ ingredients! There’s just a bit of blending, then a bit more blending, then a bit more blending involved.
These Healthy No Sugar Added Paleo Energy Balls are totally worthy of joining the ranks of my favorites, most of them listed here: 15 Healthy Protein-Packed No Bake Energy Bite Recipes. Try it and see for yourself! 😉
Without further ado, here are these 3 Ingredient Healthy No Sugar Added Paleo Energy Balls’ finest points!
- made with just 3 ingredients
- 100% fruit-sweetened, meaning: perfect no added sugar snack!
- just 87 calories per ball, and just 3 grams of protein each
- paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, low-carb, oil-free
- amazing when paired with: these Chewy Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies, these Salted Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters, and these Ultimate Chewy Paleo Coconut Cookies
- soon-to-be your favorite healthy energy bite!
- plant-based and allergy-friendly
- deliciously refined sugar-free
- just about to join the ranks of your best easy healthy snacks (all 3 ingredient): No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies, Healthy Vegan Rice Crispy Treats, Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites
- made with the simple, whole and healthy ingredients you know & love
Are you ready to get your no bake bite on? Hmm… that does sound weird! Anywho… you grab the creamy almond butter, I’ll grab the dates! I can’t wait to hear what you think of this recipe. It’s always such a joy to make and share in these tasty healthy recipes with you. ‘Til next time…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
If you loved these 3 Ingredient Healthy No Sugar Added Paleo Energy Balls, then you’ll just love these healthy vegan snacks:
Healthy Protein-Packed No Bake Snacks (Vegan, GF)
- 3 Ingredient Vegan Energy Balls
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites
- No Bake Almond Butter Coconut Bites
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Almond Butter Paleo Energy Balls (Paleo, V, GF)
- and… Dark Chocolate Paleo Grain Free Granola + Almond Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies, just for fun. 😉
3 Ingredient Healthy No Sugar Added Paleo Energy Balls (V, GF): a fruit-sweetened recipe for salty ‘n sweet healthy energy balls that are paleo, vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free and dairy-free.
- 7 Medjool dates, pitted (½ cup, packed)
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons unsalted, natural creamy almond butter
- ½ cup unsalted, roasted almonds
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- Add dates and almond butter to a food processor. Blend until you get a somewhat cohesive, sticky mixture—the mixture will begin to pull away from the sides of the processor and roll into dough. This will take about 3-5 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the processor frequently, and take breaks in between to avoid overheating.
- Add in almonds and salt (if using). Blend until the almonds are nearly pulverized—about 1-2 minutes. The mixture will be soft and crumbly. It’s done when you can roll a chunk in your palm and toss the chunk up in the air a bit, and it remains cohesive.
- Using a 1-tablespoon or 2-tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop and droop mixture into your hands. Roll into balls. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 1 month.
– Freezing instructions: Store in an airtight container in the freezer for 2-3 months.
– Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, is estimated based on 20 servings per recipe. 🙂
- Category: No Bake, Healthy Snacks, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 87
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Protein: 3g
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.