4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Granola Bars: an easy recipe for no bake granola bars bursting with chocolate & peanut butter! Only 4 ingredients for healthy granola bar goodness.
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm and fragrant, and the mixture begins to dry out and become fluffy (about 4-7 rounds). Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop Instructions in Notes.
- Add oats and cocoa powder to the peanut butter mixture. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the rubber spatula, smooth into an even, tightly packed layer.
- Freeze for 25-30 minutes, or until firm and completely chilled. Slice into 16 bars. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
No Bake Granola Bars We Love
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 1 month.
*Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the dry mixture.
- Category: Snacks, Breakfast
- Method: Freeze
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no bake granola bars