this super easy almond butter granola recipe calls for just 4 ingredients and a few mins of prep! Healthy almond butter granola was never so easy.
Quick poll: do you prefer almond butter or peanut butter? For years, I thought for sure that peanut butter was the one, but then I came to my senses and realized that almond butter was actually the one.
Then, I came to my senses again and went the other way. Oh boy! Now I realize, as a fully-formed adult (kinda) that nut butter love comes in many forms. One day you’re feelin’ almond butter, the next, you only have eyes for peanut butter.
For the days you’re leaning towards almond butter… I have something truly special and oh-so easy for you: 4 ingredient almond butter granola!
It’s so easy to make, deliciously crunchy, chockfull of almond butter delight, and just the right amount of sweet, nutty and satisfying. Are you ready to bake this? Let’s go!
How to Make Healthy Almond Butter Granola
Before you even get started gathering your ingredients, preheat the oven to 325°F. Then, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Grab a medium bowl and add almond butter and maple syrup to the bowl. Whisk the two ingredients together until it very well mixed.
Stir & Fold
Add your favorite nuts and oats to the almond butter mixture you just made. Stir and fold it all together until all of the nuts and oats are very well coated. Voila, you’ve just made your healthy almond butter granola mixture!
Pour this almond butter granola mixture onto the baking sheet you prepped earlier. Spread the granola out while creating clusters.
Bake, Cool and Enjoy
Bake for about 20 minutes, then cool and enjoy the best healthy almond butter granola! How easy is that?
Healthy Ingredients for Healthy Almond Butter Granola
Almond butter is one of my favorite healthy ingredients to use in, you guessed it, healthy baking! Reason being, almond butter is high in the healthy fats that help to raise good cholesterol (HDL cholesterol) and lower bad cholesterol (LDL cholesterol).
Almond butter also has fiber, vitamins and minerals that are good for you!  Just be sure to use an unsalted, natural almond butter that’s made with just 1 ingredient: almonds. If you’re looking for more easy almond butter recipes, be sure to check out my flourless almond butter cookies.
Nuts are a great way to incorporate healthy fats into your diet, whether it be low in sugar, high in fiber or low carb. Depending on the nut you choose, you can enjoy health benefits such as good fats, fiber, vitamins & minerals as well as protein .
Just make sure to use nuts that are unsalted and not sweetened. Also, keep in mind that some nuts have a higher amount of fat than others. But, eaten in moderation, nuts can decrease your risk of diabetes and heart disease .
Oats are another one of my favorite ingredients to use in healthy baking—from quick oats to rolled oats, and my all-time favorite, oat flour. Oats are such a wonderfully healthy ingredient because they’re fiber-rich, packed with antioxidants  and help keep you satisfied for longer.
Storing and Freezing Your Almond Butter Granola
One of the best things about this almond butter granola? It stays fresh and yummy for up to 1 month! Just make sure to store it in an airtight container and away from heat & direct light sources.
You can also freeze your almond butter granola for 1-2 months. Keep the granola in a freezer-friendly container and make sure to thaw it before enjoying.
All you need are 4 ingredients and a few minutes to prep the best healthy almond butter granola recipe!
So is it peanut butter or almond butter? 😉 I can’t wait to hear what you and your loved ones think in the comments below. Just know that I’m grateful and oh-so joyful that you’re here, sharing in these delicious kitchen moments with me. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Delicious Healthy Granola Recipes
- 4 Ingredient Gluten Free Granola (Vegan)
- Low Calorie Granola (Low Carb, Low Sugar, Low Fat)
- 4 Ingredient Healthy Peanut Butter Granola Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Granola Bars
- Grain Free Granola – Paleo Granola Recipe
- Homemade Paleo Granola Bars Recipe
- Healthy Chunky Granola Recipe
- Cinnamon Grain Free Granola
4 Ingredient Almond Butter Granola: this super easy almond butter granola recipe calls for just 4 ingredients and a few mins of prep. Healthy almond butter granola was never so easy!
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add almond butter and maple syrup to a medium bowl. Whisk until very well incorporated and smooth.
- Add nuts, oats, and salt (if using). Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well mixed.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet. Using the spatula, gently nudge granola into an even layer. Separate granola into small piles to create clusters. Make space between clusters to allow for air to flow through and crisp up the granola.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, gently flip granola, making sure to keep clusters intact. Bake for an additional 5-15 minutes, until edges are a deep golden brown and granola is just slightly soft. Mine took a total of 27 minutes. Granola will crisp up while cooling.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes, or until completely cooled. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Healthy Granola Recipes We Love
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 month.
Freezing Instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly container for 1-2 months.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 27 mins
- Category: Breakfast, Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: almond butter granola, healthy almond butter granola
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.