Keto Cookie Dough Bites: an easy 5 ingredient keto cookie dough recipe for rich & buttery keto edible cookie dough! Low Carb, Vegan, Dairy-Free.
Keto Cookie Dough Balls
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons granulated golden monkfruit sweetener
- ¼ cup keto vegan honey
- 1 2/3 cups finely ground, blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional, but recommended)
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract (optional, but highly recommended)
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon keto friendly chocolate chips (mini and regular, optional)
- Line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Add melted coconut oil and granulated keto sweetener to a bowl. Whisk together until sweetener is mostly wet and a bit dissolved.
- Add keto honey, almond flour, coconut flour, and salt and vanilla (if using). Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold thoroughly until well mixed and thickened, resembling cookie dough—this will take a while. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed.
- Fold in keto chocolate chips, if using.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of cookie dough onto prepared sheet. Roll balls in the palm of your hands, until smooth and spherical. Optionally, press chocolate chips into the balls and roll again until smoothly incorporated.
- Allow to set for 5 minutes. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Keto Recipes You’d Love
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Granulated Golden Monkfruit Sweetener | Keto Vegan Honey | Blanched Almond Flour | Coconut Flour | Keto Friendly Chocolate Chips and Mini Keto Chocolate Chips
- Storing Instructions: Store for up to 1 week in an airtight container at room temperature. Bites are soft for up to 1 week!
- To Freeze: store in a freezer-friendly container for 1-2 months in the freezer. To enjoy: thaw for about 30 minutes at room temperature, or heat in 10-second increments in the microwave until softened.
- Recommended Tools: Small Cookie Scoop | Stackable Glass Mixing Bowls
- Category: Dessert, Snacks
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 62
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 5g, Net Carbs: 2g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg