BEST Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe: this rich & creamy chocolate vegan ice cream is made with 7 whole ingredients. Homemade vegan ice cream never tasted so good! Dairy-Free.
- The day before, freeze the freezer bowl according to your ice cream maker’s instructions.
- Blend together all ingredients in a food processor. Scrape down the sides of the processor as needed. Blend until smooth and well mixed.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker. Follow directions for making ice cream according to ice cream maker’s directions.
- Enjoy immediately if you like super soft ice cream. If you like firmer ice cream, pour into an ice cream container and freeze for 2-4 hours, until firm.
- Chocolate vegan ice cream is best the first day, but still good on later days. On Day 2 and forward, set ice cream out at room temperature to thaw for 20-90 minutes, until creamy and scoopable. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Vegan Ice Cream Recipes You’ll Love
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Full-fat Coconut Milk & Coconut Cream | Raw Cashew Butter | Raw Cacao Powder | Pure Almond Extract
- Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight, freezer-friendly ice cream container, such as this one. If serving after completely frozen, allow about 20-90 minutes to thaw—until creamy and scoopable.
- For Quick Thaw: heat in the microwave in 10-second increments until the edges are a bit melty and ice cream is easy to scoop.
- Recommended Tools: Ice Cream Maker | Extra Freezer Bowls | My Favorite Food Processor | Freezer Door Ice Cream Container | Mini Ice Cream Containers (super cute)
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American