easy gluten free banana bread recipe: learn how to make gluten free banana bread that’s deliciously moist with a soft crumb & beautiful rise. vegan, dairy-free, plant-based.
Erik loooooooooves banana bread. I mean… you know how every time you just open a jar of peanut butter, a dog magically appears by your side? Or, theoretically, every time you peel a banana a monkey appears? (Let’s pretend we’re Ross here, folks.)
Well, every time I make banana bread, Erik appears, as if by portal, by steam engine, by land, by sea. Lol. He shows up like a moth to a flame. Or a dog to peanut butter.
Every time I make any of my banana bread recipes, be it Vegan Gluten Free Banana Bread Coffee Cake, or this chocolatey number: Best Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe (Vegan, Gluten-Free), Erik shows the heck up. Have you ever seen a grown man move so fast?
Easy Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe (Vegan, Dairy-Free)
Bake today’s Easy Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe and see your person move like the wind to get a slice. Today’s GF banana bread recipe is one of Erik’s favorite gluten free quick bread recipes of all time.
Are you ready to find out why? Let’s do this!
The Taste: Easy Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe
Every time I sit down and write a post describing a recipe, I like to be as vivid and descriptive as possible, so you know what to expect. Here goes for today’s gluten free banana bread…
This easy gluten free banana bread recipe is deliciously moist and decadent. Imagine biting into the perfect amount of satisfyingly soft & dense banana bread with a beautiful rise in the center. This GF banana bread boasts big banana flavor with just the right amount of sweetness balanced out by the nuttiness from chopped walnuts.
How to Make Gluten Free Banana Bread
Today, we’re gonna learn how to make gluten free banana bread! It’s super easy: mash bananas in a mixing bowl and add all the wet ingredients: coconut oil, maple syrup, flax egg and vanilla. Whisk until well mixed. Then, add all of the dry ingredients and whisk: gluten free oat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Fold in walnuts (if using) and pour the batter into a loaf pan. Bake, cool, slice and enjoy your homemade gluten free banana bread!
Tools for the Best Easy Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Coconut Oil | Golden Ground Flaxseed | Gluten Free Rolled Oats for making Homemade Oat Flour | Pure Vanilla Extract
- Dough Blender – my #1 trick for mashing bananas quickly and easily. And, if I’m being honest, one of Erik’s most recommended kitchen tools. He’s my main Banana Masher person and he cannot stop raving about this tool and how it makes banana bread baking easier and more fun! Plus, sometimes it feels good to just mash something up real good. Ya know? 😉
- Recommended Tools: Mash bananas easier: Dough Blender | Glass Mixing Bowls | 8-inch Loaf Pan | Loaf Container
The scent of fresh-baked banana bread: it’s basically the best get-someone-here-fast scent ever. 😉 Let me know what you think if you make this recipe! I love hearing from you. Grateful that you’re here, sharing in these delicious kitchen moments with me & your loved ones. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Delicious Gluten Free Bread Recipes (Vegan, Dairy-Free)
- Super Moist Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Vegan Cinnamon Raisin Quick Bread Recipe (Gluten Free)
- Moist Vegan Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Recipe (GF, Easy, Healthy)
- One Bowl Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Bread Recipe (GF, Dairy-Free)
- Easy Vegan Lemon Almond Poppy Seed Bread Recipe (Gluten-Free)
- Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread (GF)
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.