homemade cashew butter cookies that will satisfy that sweet tooth!
Soft, decadent flourless cashew butter cookies packed with chocolate & sea salt! My favorite homemade cashew butter cookies.
Rich, buttery and just the right amount of nutty ‘n sweet. That’s exactly how I’d describe today’s perfect flourless cashew butter cookies. Made with homemade cashew butter! (Just to double up on the homemade cashew butter goodness, ya see.)
If you love soft and decadent cookies, you’ll absolutely love these homemade cashew butter cookies! They’re made with just a few simple, whole ingredients, and these cookies come together in no time.
Are you ready to cashew butter the heck out of today’s cashew butter cookies? (Yeah, I’m not totally sure what that means, either.) Let’s bake cookies!!
Flourless Cashew Butter Cookies with Sea Salt + Chocolate Chips
From flourless cakes to flourless no bake treats to flourless cookies, there’s just something magical about flourless sweets. Like, no flour? No flour at all? Yep. These flourless cashew butter cookies are magically flourless, deliciously buttery and wonderfully dairy-free. Not to mention vegan!
Add in a sparkle of coarse sea salt and melty, ooey, gooey chocolate chips and you’re in business! The combo of soft, buttery flourless cashew butter cookies bursting with deliciously dense cashew butter flavor and chocolate morsels and savory pops of salt just delight.
The Easiest Flourless Cashew Butter Cookies
Even better? These flourless cashew butter cookies are so easy to make, with just 4 ingredients for the cashew butter cookie dough base and two ingredients for the extras (vegan chocolate chips and sea salt).
Just 6 Ingredients for Delicious Cashew Butter Cookies
- Cashew Butter
- Flax Eggs (a vegan egg substitute)
- Coconut Sugar
- Baking Soda
- Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Sea Salt
Recommended Tools for the Best Vegan Cashew Butter Cookies
- Golden Ground Flaxseed – my go-to vegan egg replacement ingredient. All you have to do is stir together the flaxseed and water and you’ve got a vegan substitute for eggs in baking! 🙂 Learn How to Make a Flax Egg here.
- Cashew Butter – nothing easier than buying a jar of cashew butter. This one’s my fave because there’s nothing added and it’s creamy & natural. If you want it 100% homemade, learn how to make homemade cashew butter. It’s fun and easier than you think!
- Vegan Chocolate Chips or Sugar Free Chocolate Chips – two of my favorite chocolate chips to use in healthy vegan baking. One is perfect for vegan recipes, the other (still vegan) is great for keto recipes, or for when I need ALL the chocolate and want to keep my sugar intake down.
- Medium Cookie Scoop – the best, sturdiest cookie scoop on the planet. And I’ve made 1,000s and 1,000s of cookies!
- Coconut Sugar – this refined sugar-free, plant-based sweetener leaves a sweet, caramel-like taste in your baked goods. Absolutely my favorite sweetener to date. 🙂
Click below to Pin
Popular Homemade Cookies You’d Love
- Ultimate Chewy Paleo Coconut Cookies (Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
- Chocolate Chip Homemade Cashew Butter Cookies Recipe (Vegan, Paleo, Flourless, Oil-Free)
- Gluten Free Chocolate Cookies – the BEST Brownie Cookies!
- Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (GF, Dairy-Free)
- and a vegan ice cream, just for fun! Homemade Cashew Coconut Milk Vegan Ice Cream
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.
You are SO ready to make all of the homemade cashew butter cookies, amiright?? 🙂 Just so you know, I truly appreciate you stopping by and trying out these yummy vegan recipes together. 🙂 Can’t wait to hear what you think! ‘Til the next baking adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️