The best Gingerbread Martini is topped with layers of whipped cream, cinnamon, and more gingerbread cookies for a festive holiday dessert cocktail!
- Cocktail Shaker
- Martini Glasses
- Measuring Jigger
Frosted Gingerbread Cookie Rim
- Vanilla frosting
- Crushed gingerbread cookies or graham crackers
Gingerbread Martini Ingredients
- 2 oz whipped cream vodka or vanilla vodka (whipped cream recommended)
- 1 oz coffee liqueur
- 1 oz milk of choice – I like oatmilk
- 2 oz vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 oz gingerbread syrup
- Whipped cream
- Gingerbread cookie
- Ground cinnamon
Make the Frosted Gingerbread Cookie Rim
- Grab a small, shallow plate that will fit the entire rim of your martini glass. Fill the plate with vanilla frosting, concentrating on the edges to make a thick wheel of frosting.
- Hold the martini glass upside down, by the stem, tipping it into the plate of frosting. Dip and twist to evenly coat the rim of the glass.
- Fill a similar plate with crushed gingerbread cookies or graham crackers. Again, hold the martini glass upside down by the stem, dipping and twisting the frosted rim in the cookies until evenly coated.
- Set aside for later.
Make the Gingerbread Martini
- Add whipped cream vodka, coffee liqueur, milk, softened ice cream, and gingerbread syrup to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake until very well mixed and frothy. You want to make sure the ice cream is very well incorporated and you get a nice froth on top of your martini.
- Strain into cookie rimmed martini glass.
- Top with whipped cream, a gingerbread cookie on the rim, and a pinch of cinnamon.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Cocktails, Drinks
- Method: Chill