Cranberry Walnut Granola (GF): my favorite GRAINLESS granola—deliciously maple-sweetened crispy, crunchy clusters with tart cranberries & satisfying walnuts! The ultimate homemade Grain Free granola recipe: 10 min prep, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free. No Grain Granola Recipe.
Cranberry Walnut Granola
- ¾ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup assorted nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup unsweetened, large coconut flakes
- ½ cup finely ground, blanched almond flour*
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- Add all ingredients except maple syrup to a large bowl. Stir until well mixed.
- Add maple syrup. Using a rubber spatula, fold until well mixed and clusters form.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet. Create an even layer, while making sure to keep clusters intact. Make a few pockets throughout to let air through to crisp up granola.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, gently flip granola, making sure to keep clusters intact. Bake for an additional 4-6 minutes, until edges are a deep golden brown and granola is just slightly soft. Mine took a total of 24 minutes. Granola will crisp up while cooling.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes, or until completely cooled. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Healthy Granola Recipes
- *You may substitute this with unblanched almond meal.
- Storage notes: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature.
- I prefer using large coconut flakes in this recipe. Here’s the unsweetened coconut flakes that I use.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 14 servings per recipe, made without optional ingredients.
- Category: Breakfast, Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 154
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: cranberry walnut granola recipe, homemade grain free granola recipe, no grain granola recipe, grainless granola