Healthy Low Calorie Granola Recipe (V, GF): an easy homemade recipe for low sugar granola that’s crispy, crunchy, and perfectly sweet. Low Sugar, Low Carb, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Refined Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Using a rubber spatula, fold until clusters form and mixture is well mixed.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet. Using the spatula, gently nudge granola into an even layer, making sure to keep clusters intact. Create empty pockets at regular intervals to let air through to crisp up the granola.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes—until granola clusters are just solid enough to flip. Using a heatproof spatula, gently flip granola, making sure to keep clusters intact. Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, until edges are a deep golden brown and granola is just slightly soft. Mine took a total of 25 minutes. Granola will crisp up while cooling.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes, or until completely cooled. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 4 Ingredient Gluten Free Vegan Granola.
– *You may substitute this with unblanched almond meal.
– Store in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature.
– Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, is estimated based on 14 servings per recipe. 🙂
- Category: Granola, Snacks, Gluten-Free, Low Carb, Vegan, Refined Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 78
- Sugar: 4g
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Protein: 2g