Healthy No Bake Oatmeal Cookies: super easy healthy no bake oatmeal cookies made with just 4 ingredients! The best healthy no bake cookies—chewy ‘n satisfying, delicious!
- 1 cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup old-fashioned, rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm and fragrant, and the mixture begins to dry out and become fluffy (about 4-7 rounds). Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop instructions in Notes.
- Add oats and cacao powder to the peanut butter mixture. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet, evenly spaced apart. Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness.
- Chill in the freezer for 15-25 mins, until firm. Enjoy firm, or allow to thaw for 10-15 minutes. Cookies will become soft and chewy at room temperature. Storing instructions below.
Healthy No Bake Recipes
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Oat Bars
- No Bake Vegan Brownies – 5 Ingredient!
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 1 month.
Freezing Instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly, airtight container for 1-3 months. Thaw for 10-20 minutes at room temperature before enjoying.
*Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the dry mixture.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Snacks, Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy no bake oatmeal cookies, healthy no bake cookies