Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies: this 3 ingredient peanut butter no bake cookies recipe is so easy to make! Sweet, chewy and satisfying no bake cookies.
When was the last time you made cookies without having to bake a goshdarn thing? Ya know, without having to buy and/or make your sister bake said cookies? 🙂
If you’re craving all the cookies and totally not at all interested whatsoever in baking, then I have exactly the thing for you: peanut butter no bake cookies!! *Just act like you’re surprised and like you didn’t totally read the title of this post* Lol.
When I’m in a super time crunch (okaaaaaay, basically all the time), I cannot stand even the thought of making all my snacks from scratch. Then, I have a long talk with myself about how important it is to practice what I, erm, publish, and head into the kitchen to make All the Things.
But guess what? Practicing is still the last thing I want to do when I’ve already baked 12 batches of cookies, 2 quick breads (which weren’t that quick) and 6 muffins. Yesterday.
Enter: my solution/your solution to making all of that long-winded kitchen time so much shorter so you can spend more time with your family. 😉 Enter: my favorite no bake cookies to date.
Easy Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
Welcome to very easiest easy peanut butter no bake cookies! They’re sooo easy to whip up and even easier to eat (‘cuz that’s how it should always work). With just a few simple steps, you’ll be enjoying soft ‘n chewy peanut butter no bake cookies aka the best no bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies you’ll ever meet. 😉
What 3 Ingredients Do You Need For No Bake Cookies
All you need are 3 simple ingredients to make these easy peanut butter no bake cookies. Check ‘em out below:
- Ingredient #1: Natural, Creamy Peanut Butter
- Ingredient #2: Pure Maple Syrup
- Ingredient #3: Rolled Oats
How to Make Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
Add peanut butter and maple syrup to a microwave-safe bowl and whisk together until well mixed. Heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until warm and fragrant. For Stovetop, see the Notes in the recipe.
Fold rolled oats into your sweetened peanut butter mixture. Rolled oats are also known as old-fashioned oats. These are not the same as quick oats. 😉
Using a medium cookie scoop, drop balls of no bake cookie dough onto a prepared sheet. Use a fork to flatten balls into no bake cookies.
Enjoy as is! Or, chill if you’d like a firmer texture for your no bake cookies.
How easy is that? These peanut butter no bake cookies are one of my favorite recipes to make because they’re so quick and easy, plus they make for convenient healthy snacks. Bonus: these no bake cookies totally remind me of honey roasted peanuts—cozy, sweet, and satisfying—but without the guilt.
Just 3 ingredients for no bake cookies that are soft, chewy and satisfyingly dense.
Substitution Notes for Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
Natural, Unsalted Creamy Peanut Butter
I recommend using well-stirred natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter in this no bake cookies recipe. However, you can swap that for:
- Natural, unsalted creamy almond butter, cashew butter or sunflower seed butter
- If using Jif-style, thick creamy peanut butter, I recommend leaving out at least ¼ cup to ½ cup rolled oats. When you fold your oats into your no bake cookie dough mixture, you’ll see how thick it gets as you go. If you can manage to add in that ¼ cup to ½ cup you left out, go for it, just beware that JIF-style peanut butter (natural or not) is much, much thicker than natural peanut butter, so it’s not as liquidy.
- Here’s a couple other recipes to use natural PB in: 3 Ingredient No Bake PB Oatmeal Cookies, Small Batch Desserts: PB Bars for Two
Pure Maple Syrup
Pure maple syrup is best in these peanut butter no bake cookies—it lends a warm, cozy, sweet taste. If you can’t use maple syrup, try the following:
- Brown rice syrup
- Honey (if not vegan) –I know that a lot of readers have substituted maple syrup with honey in many BB no bake recipes with great success.
- Sugar Free Maple Syrup – use this to make your peanut butter no bake cookies sugar free. You can also do 50/50 to reduce the sugar content by half. Or, use this keto peanut butter cookie recipe/ball recipe for an easy no bake peanut butter recipe without sugar.
Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
Old-fashioned rolled oats are the same thing as rolled oats. However, rolled oats are not the same thing as quick oats aka 1 minute oats.
- Rolled oats are thicker, whole pieces of oats, while quick oats are thinner, piece-y bits of oats that are not as chewy, and much more absorbent of wet ingredients than rolled oats.
- Make sure you use old-fashioned, rolled oats in this recipe.
- Make sure to use gluten free rolled oats if you want to make gluten free peanut butter no bake cookies.
If you’re looking for the chocolate version, try these 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies or these Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Recommended Tools for the Best Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
Wondering what exact tools and ingredients I used to make these easy peanut butter no bake cookies? Click on the links below to find out.
- Gluten Free Rolled Oats & Unsalted, Natural Creamy Peanut Butter: two of my staple ingredients for a healthy vegan pantry. Oats are fiber-rich and chockfull of antioxidants, while natural peanut butter contains healthy fat and sustains your fullness for longer. Love it!
- Medium Cookie Scoop: my go-to cookie scoop, this guy is sturdy, lasts through 1,000s and 1,000s of scoops (I’ve broken tons of other brand cookie scoops through simple scooping). The BEST cookie scoop.
- Where to Buy Ingredients + Tools: Unsalted, Natural Creamy Peanut Butter | Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Pure Maple Syrup | Medium Cookie Scoop
So, was the hype totally worth it? Were these peanut butter no bake cookies the easiest thing to make or what? Be sure to let me know if you give them a go—you know I love hearing from you. I’m so grateful that you’re here, sharing in these delicious kitchen moments with me and your loved ones. ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies Recipes We Love
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Cups
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bites
- No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
- No Bake Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Simple & Easy No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls (No Bake)
- Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.