Keto Cookie Dough Recipe: indulgently sweet ‘n satisfying keto cookie dough that’s deliciously low carb! Super easy to make & even easier to eat!
Keto Cookie Dough
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons granulated keto monkfruit sweetener
- ¼ cup keto honey
- 1 2/3 cups finely ground, blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons keto friendly chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- Add melted coconut oil and granulated keto sweetener to a bowl. Whisk together until sweetener is mostly wet and a bit dissolved.
- Add the keto honey, almond flour, coconut flour, salt, vanilla. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold thoroughly until well mixed and thickened, resembling cookie dough—this will take a while. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed.
- Fold in keto chocolate chips.
- Allow to set for 5 minutes. Serve desired amount in mini bowls. Optionally, top with more chocolate chips. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Delicious Keto Desserts
Storing Instructions: Store for up to 1 week in an airtight container at room temperature. Cookie dough is soft for up to 1 week!
Nutrition Info is an estimate based on 10 servings, ingredients in the Shop the Recipe section, and made without optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/10th of recipe
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 0.9g
- Sodium: 62mg
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 3g
- Fiber: 7.4g
- Protein: 4.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: keto cookie dough, keto cookie dough recipe