No Bake Chocolate Dipped Paleo Coconut Macaroons (V, GF): a 5-ingredient recipe for soft and chewy macaroons packed with coconut flavor and dipped in rich dark chocolate. Paleo, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
Happy First Week of Summer!! Er… happy first week of summer completed! I think. So, how’s your summer been so far? Warm, mild, hot, lazy, amazing?
Full of all the ice cream and no bake treats I’ve been sharing with you? 😉 A sampling: chocolate chocolate coconut ice cream, peanut butter swirl ice cream (SO amazing), homemade frosty, strawberry sorbet, healthy no sugar added chocolate peanut butter ice cream (indulgence w/o the guilt & very popular right now). 🙂
Erik and I just got back from our very first trip to Hawaii, and honestly, our first bonafide vacation in a long, looooong time. And let me tell you, it was something else. More details to follow in an upcoming Coffee Talk.
Sometimes, it’s just nice to tell yourself: You’ve worked super hard, and you deserve to do something for yourself. It’s been so long since Erik and I’ve had the chance to connect, spend quality time together as a couple, and just relax.
We spend plenty of time together on a day-to-day basis, what with us both working on the blog, but you’d be surprised the amount of/lack of quality time that there is together. There are some days when we’ve been business-ing/blog-crazy all day and I look up and I’m like, “Who are you? When did you get here?”
If your romantic partner is also your business partner, you probably know what I’m talking about. .
Anyway, it was just nice being together without any work talk (okay, okay, we totally talked about work, but curtailed it as best as we could). But it was good just *seeing* each other. You know?
All of those amazing summer vibes courtesy Hawaii had me thinking it was high time to share another tasty no bake treat. Cue the coconut macaroons!! 😉 I mean, we saw so many coconut trees (erm… palm trees) there! . They should really be called coconut trees. Who’s with me?!?
I’m pleased to present to you my scrumdiddlyumptious (spelling??) No Bake Chocolate Dipped Paleo Coconut Macaroons. As always, they’re super easy to make, even easier to eat, and made with the allergy-friendly, plant-based ingredients (excuse the oil!) you know and love. I hope you get a chance to try them, chill this summer, and hopefully go on a vacation so you can really *see* your loved ones. 🙂
Here are a few of these No Bake Chocolate Dipped Paleo Coconut Macaroons’ tastiest points, in case you were searching for the TLDR. 😉 They’re:
- seriously so easy to make
- prepared in just a few minutes, depending on how amazing your scooping game is
- vegan, paleo, dairy-free, refined sugar-free
- just the paleo coconut macaroons (no bake, of course) you’ve been looking for
- made with the healthy, whole ingredients you know and love
- the best allergy-friendly vegan coconut macaroons around!
- the tastiest gluten free and vegan coconut macaroons recipe to add to your dessert collection
- the perfect excuse to make homemade coconut macaroons dipped in all the chocolate!
Three cheers for all the summer vibes! Here’s to taking a break, relaxing and just enjoying the moment. It’s so wonderful making and sharing these guilt-free treats with you. I can’t wait to hear what you and your loved ones think!
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤
.︎ Click below to Pin .︎
If you enjoyed this No Bake Chocolate Dipped Paleo Coconut Macaroons recipe, then you’ll just love these gluten free vegan dessert recipes:
More Paleo Coconut Recipes
- Paleo Vegan Almond Joy Truffles
- 3 Ingredient Strawberry Coconut Sorbet
- 5 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars
- 2 Ingredient Chocolate Coconut Candy Clusters
No Bake Chocolate Dipped Paleo Coconut Macaroons (V, GF): a 5-ingredient recipe for soft and chewy macaroons packed with coconut flavor and dipped in rich dark chocolate. Paleo, Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
No Bake Coconut Macaroons
- 1 ¼ cups unsweetened coconut, shreds or flakes (I used Anthony’s gluten-free small coconut flakes)
- ¼ cup finely ground, blanched almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, solid or melted
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons paleo vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons paleo vegan chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside for later.
- Make the macaroons: Add all ingredients (coconut, almond flour, oil and maple syrup) to a food processor. Small coconut flakes are preferable, since large flakes will result in moister and softer macaroons. Here are the gluten-free small coconut flakes that I use.
- Blend until you get a wet and sticky mixture, with smaller, but still noticeable coconut pieces. If any maple syrup remains at the bottom of the processor, fold into dough until well mixed.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop firmly packed balls of coconut mixture. Here are the 1-tablespoon cookie scoop and 2-tablespoon cookie scoop I use. Drop onto the prepared baking sheet, making sure to space balls evenly apart.
- Place baking sheet into the freezer for 15-25 minutes, or until cookies are firm.
- Make the chocolate dip: Use the double boiler method or the following. Add ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons chocolate chips to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is softened and melted. Stir in between heating, until smooth.
- Remove macaroons from freezer. Dip the bottom of one cookie into the bowl of melted chocolate, scraping off excess. Place back onto the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until all macaroons are dipped. There should be leftover melted chocolate.
- Make the drizzle: Add 2 tablespoons chocolate chips to your bowl of leftover melted chocolate. Heat in 20-second increments until softened and melted. Stir until smooth. Spoon melted chocolate into a small zip bag and trim a tiny corner off. Pipe chocolate in a zigzag pattern across the top of each macaroon.
- Freeze for 10-20 minutes. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– *Small coconut flakes are best for this recipe, but large coconut flakes will work too. With the large coconut flakes, the macaroons will be more moist and soften quicker at room temperature. Keep them in the refrigerator.
– Storing instructions: The first day, macaroons are best kept in the refrigerator. After that, macaroons are fine to store at room temperature (if you used small coconut flakes). Always store in an airtight container, in a cool, dark environment.
– If freezing, store in an airtight, freezer-friendly container for up to 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for 10-15 minutes before enjoying.
- Category: No Bake, Dessert, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
Food Processor | 2-Tablespoon Cookie Scoop | Gluten Free Unsweetened Coconut | Blanched Almond Flour | Paleo Vegan Chocolate Chips | Cookie Sheet | 1-Tablespoon Cookie Scoop | Silicone Spatulas | Stainless Steel Measuring Cups
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.