3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars (GF): this homemade peanut butter granola bars recipe so EASY! The best oatmeal peanut butter granola bars recipe without honey, that tastes like honey roasted peanuts. Healthy, Vegan, Gluten Free.
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside. You can also use a granola bar pan set on a small cookie sheet for stability. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you will need it later.
- In a medium, microwave-safe bowl (large enough to add oats later), add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed. Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm, fragrant, and bubbles begin to form. Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop instructions in Notes.
- Add oats to the peanut butter mixture. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until thoroughly combined. Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the rubber spatula, smooth into an even, tightly packed layer. If using a granola bar pan, evenly distribute mixture into the crevices in the pan. Using a small spoon, press down into a very tightly-packed layer.
- Freeze for 25-35 minutes, or until firm and completely chilled. Slice into 18 bars (3 columns by 6 rows), or release bars from granola bar pan. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies.
Recipes like Oatmeal Peanut Butter Granola Bars:
*Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over oats (in a heatproof mixing bowl).
Refrigerator Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
Room Temperature Storage: After the first day, you can store them at room temperature—they’ll be more firm.
Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients. Also, it’s estimated based on 18 bars per recipe.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 2 mins
- Category: Snacks, Dessert, Breakfast
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 154
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: gluten free peanut butter granola bar recipe, homemade peanut butter granola bars, no bake peanut butter granola bars