No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Chocolate Chip Bites (V, GF, DF): a one bowl recipe for delicious protein-packed energy bites bursting with PB, chocolate and coconut! Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free.
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut shreds or flakes
- ¾ cup gluten free rolled oats
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ¼ cup assorted vegan chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted peanut butter (mine is very liquidy)*
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons assorted vegan chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients: coconut, oats, flaxseed and chocolate chips. Add wet ingredients: peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Using a sturdy spatula, fold together until well incorporated.
- Scoop mixture into your hands and roll into bites. Optionally, press a few chocolate chips into each ball and roll. Enjoy!
– *Natural peanut butter works best for this recipe; the measurements were calculated based on the very drippy, liquidy nature of natural PB (the kind I use only has 1 ingredient: peanuts).
– Adapted from my No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites.
– Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
– More No Bake recipes: cranberry coconut, oatmeal raisin, almond butter coconut, pecan pie, pumpkin cookie dough.
– More Healthy Snack recipes: no bake chewy chocolate chip granola bars, chocolate almond butter pretzel bites, PB chocolate chip oatmeal breakfast bars.
– Nutrition Info calculated based on 25 bites made, also using optional 2 tablespoons chocolate chips.
- Category: No Bake, Snacks, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Whole Grain
- Serving Size: 1 bite
- Calories: 98
- Sugar: 4
- Sodium: 1
- Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Protein: 3