Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Cookies: quick ‘n easy healthy peanut butter banana oatmeal cookies! Bursting with delicious peanut butter and banana flavors.
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons mashed, very ripe bananas (about 1 medium banana)
- ¼ cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon golden ground flaxseed + 3 tablespoons water, whisked together, set for 15 minutes)
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup sugar-free mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup peanuts, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon each: sugar-free mini chocolate chips and peanuts, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add peeled bananas. Using a sturdy whisk or fork, mash until smooth. Add the remaining wet ingredients: peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, flax eggs and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients: oats, baking soda and baking powder. Using a rubber spatula, fold until well mixed. Fold in chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Optionally, press toppings into the tops of each cookie. Using a fork, flatten each cookie to desired thickness. They won’t spread much during baking.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes. Mine took 12 minutes. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for about 10 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, carefully lift cookies onto a cooling rack. Allow to cool completely. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Recipes & More
Where to Buy Ingredients: Unsalted Natural Creamy Peanut Butter | Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil | Mini Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips | Golden Ground Flaxseed | Pure Vanilla Extract
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to one week. Best if eaten within 4-5 days.
Freezing Instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly container for up to 1 month.
- Category: Dessert, Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter banana oatmeal cookies