Here are the best snacks with peanut butter to satisfy the peanut butter lovers in your life! Featuring energy balls, cookies, granola bars, and more.
Peanut butter snacks guaranteed to satisfy every last craving
In a snacking mood and craving some peanut butter? Try these healthy peanut butter snacks! They’re easy to make, packed with satisfying ingredients, and loaded with all the peanut butter flavor.
Today I’m sharing my favorite snacks with peanut butter as the starring ingredient, for all my fellow peanut butter lovers who just can’t get enough of the stuff. We’ve got granola, we’ve got no bake bars, and we’ve even got some cookies for those times you really need a sweet peanut butter snack fix.
Are you ready? It’s snack time!
Peanut Butter Snack Ideas & More You’ll Love
- No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Balls
- Easy Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies – 3 Ingredients!
- 4 Ingredient Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Healthy No Sugar Added Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream (Vegan, GF, Dairy-Free, Paleo option)
- Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
- Banana Peanut Butter Swirl Ice Cream (Vegan, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, No Churn)
Keto Snacks with Peanut Butter
- 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Balls
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- Keto Peanut Butter Bars
- Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- 2 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Supremely satisfying snacks with peanut butter for every peanut butter lover
And there we have it. The most amazing, supremely satisfying snacks with peanut butter. Which one is your favorite? Leave a comment below and let me know! I absolutely adore hearing from you. Until next time…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
🥜 📸 🥜
Crunchy, creamy and sweet: the best peanut butter crunch bars combine creamy peanut butter, rich chocolate, and crispy rice cereal for a decadent, easy peanut butter snack!
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup rice crisp cereal
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside at room temperature. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you will need it later.
- Melt the chocolate using the double boiler method, or do the following: add chocolate chips and peanut butter to a medium, microwave-safe bowl (large enough to add cereal later). Heat in 20-second increments until softened and melty. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Add rice crisp cereal to melted chocolate mixture. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well incorporated. Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the spatula, smooth into an even layer. Tap the pan a few times to help even out the mixture.
- Transfer this pan into the freezer. Freeze for 35-45 minutes, or until completely firm. Slice into 36 mini squares (6 by 6). Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
*You can use 1 cup instead of 3/4 cup if you want the bars to be crunchier. I went a bit lighter for this recipe so as to not overwhelm the delicious chocolate peanut butter fudge-like element. 😉
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks in the refrigerator, up to 1 month in the freezer.
Nutrition Info is an estimate based on 36 mini squares total for the entire recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 mini square
- Calories: 70
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 2g
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
Wanna help grow the Beaming Baker community? ☀️
You play such an important part in the livelihood of Beaming Baker–and just know that Erik and I truly appreciate it. 🧡 If you want to help grow the BB community, you can do the following:
- 📝 Leave a comment & rating. When you try a recipe, leave a comment and star rating to let us know how you liked the recipe. It truly helps all of our readers discover which recipe works best–and keeps us going in the right direction.
- 📸 Instagram. Made a recipe? Take a photo and share it on Instagram with the tag #beamingbaker and tag us at @beamingbaker. It makes our day to see how the recipe turned out for you!
- 👭 Tell a friend. You know when you love something, you can’t help but tell others about it? If you love any of the recipes on Beaming Baker, tell a friend. 🙂 It truly helps to grow the BB community. ☀️
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.