Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan): a quick recipe for vegan overnight oats with banana & peanut butter! Healthy, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free & Delicious.
Are you having a wonderful August so far? I hope so. 🙂 Erik and I just moved to Minneapolis and things are kinda cray. And by “cray” I mean INSANE! We just packed up everything and left our on-and-off home, Boston, for perhaps the last time ever.
I’ve been living on and off in Boston and its surrounding parts since I was in college. It’s where I grew up, learned how to be independent, and finally saw my mom (a newly minted & proud Grandma at the time) settle in. It’s where I first held my nephew, Dylan… who was once a tiny baby and is now a basically-grown-up 6-year-old.
It’s where my sister, Jenny, and I weathered a storm in our family that we never thought we’d recover from. But we did. Together. It’s where so many memories, both sad & happy, silly and serious were made.
It’s where Erik and I moved for his first time living outside of California. And it’s the first place we left for a new home that we picked for ourselves—not for family, not for obligation, not for others. It’s just for us. So wish us luck! We hope we made the right decision. 😉
While we share a few tissues and wistful sighs, mind if we whip up some easy peanut butter banana overnight oats? After all, peanut butter fills in the cracks in the heart. ❤️
Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats (Vegan, GF)
The last few months of vigorous packing and perhaps even more vigorous who-packs-better-and-faster arguments were interspersed between Erik’s frequent suggestions that we rely on easy vegan overnight oats recipes to make things easier.
Naturally, I said “No.” because that’s how we roll. 😉 Then, I eventually came around to the idea of it… with one of my very favorite healthy breakfasts, Healthy Peanut Butter Overnight Oats and my mom’s oft-requested “dessert for breakfast, really?!?!” recipe, The Best Almond Joy Overnight Oats.
Now, we’ve kicked things up 10 tasty notches by combining peanut butter and bananas (YESSSS) with this Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats recipe! This vegan overnight oats recipe tastes like vegan peanut butter banana breakfast cookies with just the right amount of delicious oat chewiness and creamy texture.
The Ingredients: Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan)
This peanut butter banana overnight oats recipe is vegan, gluten free and made with just 8 ingredients! Check it out:
- Natural Peanut Butter: 2 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter adds healthy fat and a tasty boost of protein!
- Bananas: the perfect potassium-rich complement to this peanut butter overnight oats recipe.
- Gluten Free Rolled Oats: make sure to use gluten free certified rolled oats to keep this peanut butter banana overnight oats recipe gluten free.
- Chia Seeds: considered one of the healthiest seeds ever. Packed with Omega-3s (healthy fat), fiber, protein and loads of other nutrients.
- Non-dairy Milk: I love using unsweetened vanilla almond milk for this.
- Coconut Cream: you can swap this for your favorite non-dairy vanilla yogurt and still keep this overnight oats recipe vegan.
- Pure Vanilla Extract: for a delicious vanilla (aka yummy cookie) flavor.
- Pure Maple Syrup: my favorite natural, vegan sweetener.
How to Make Vegan Overnight Oats: Banana Peanut Butter Flavor
Making vegan peanut butter and banana overnight oats is super easy! Add banana to 1 medium jar or 2 small jars. Mash bananas! Add the rest of the vegan overnight oats ingredients and stir until well mixed. Cover overnight. Add toppings in the morning and enjoy.
Tools for Easy Vegan Overnight Oats: Peanut Butter Banana
Here are my favorite tools for making easy vegan peanut butter banana overnight oats. Click the links below to explore.
- Cute Resealable Glass Jars: I seriously cannot get over how wonderful these jars are. Reusable and perfect for portioning!
- Unicorn Dessert Spoons: Be real, peanut butter banana overnight oats just taste better when you eat them with a pretty spoon. 😝
- Unsalted, Creamy Natural Peanut Butter: an excellent brand of natural peanut butter with just one ingredient: peanuts.
- Coconut Cream: so much easier than scooping the fat off the top of a can of full-fat coconut milk. 😉
Did you move this summer? Have you ever tried overnight oats? I can’t wait to hear on both! 😉 I hope you truly enjoy my Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats. It’s always a pleasure sharing in these kitchen adventures with you. I am forever grateful. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
📌 Click below to Pin 📌
Easy Vegan Overnight Oats Recipes & Vegan, GF, Healthy Recipes!
- Healthy Peanut Butter Overnight Oats Recipe
- Healthy Chunky Granola Recipe (Vegan, GF)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Vegan Overnight Oats
- Gluten Free Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies (Vegan, GF)
- Easy Paleo Snack Bars Recipe (Gluten Free, Vegan)
- Best Almond Joy Overnight Oats (Vegan, Gluten Free)
Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan): a quick recipe for vegan overnight oats with banana & peanut butter! Healthy, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Delicious.
Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- ½ ripe banana
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons unsalted, natural creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream or non-dairy vanilla yogurt*
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1–3 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- ½ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- chopped peanuts
- ¼ cup sliced banana
- peanut butter drizzle
- If making two medium servings, set aside two resealable jars. Here are the resealable glass jars that I use. If making one large serving, set aside one large jar.
- Add banana to jars. Mash bananas.
- Add all the remaining ingredients into the jars, leaving enough room to stir.
- Stir until well mixed. Seal jars.
- Store overnight in the refrigerator. Optionally, top with peanuts, banana slices, and peanut butter drizzle. Enjoy cold the next morning, or heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until warm. Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my Healthy Peanut Butter Overnight Oats Recipe.
More Healthy Vegan Breakfast Recipes
- *I prefer using coconut cream in overnight oats—it lends a thick, creamy and delicious texture. If using non-dairy yogurt, make sure to choose your favorite kind—the flavor will be very present. Also, use vanilla yogurt for a tasty addition!
- Storing Instructions: I do not recommend keeping this recipe for longer than 24 hours or so. The banana will ripen & spoil after the first morning/afternoon after keeping it overnight.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 2 servings per recipe, made with coconut cream, 1 teaspoon maple syrup and without optional toppings.
- Category: Breakfast, Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 medium serving (small jar)
- Calories: 267
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 51mg
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: peanut butter banana overnight oats recipe vegan, peanut butter and banana overnight oats, vegan overnight oats
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.