Skillet Roasted Maple Cinnamon Pecans: this 5 minute maple pecans recipe is quick & easy! The ultimate maple roasted pecans with cinnamon & coconut sugar! Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free.
Have you ever made skillet roasted maple cinnamon pecans? Or any kind of roasted candied pecans at home? Or… super fudgy paleo maple pecan brownies?
Wait, what was I talking about?
Right, cinnamon maple pecans! 😉
I used to think these fancy-looking candied nut treats were too much trouble to make… ‘til I actually made ‘em. 😉 Turns out… they’re super easy to make and even easier to eat. Whaddya know?
I shared this paleo vegan maple roasted pecans recipe back in 2016, and since then, they’ve been a seasonal favorite for BB readers. <– Something I’m pretty proud of!
🙂 (Me, fangirling over here, big time.)
So are ya ready to try these and swoon from all the maple roasted pecan aromas and yummy flavors?
Skillet Roasted Maple Cinnamon Pecans
Wondering what these taste like? Imagine warm pecans infused with cozy skillet roasted goodness… lightly glazed with maple syrup and coconut sugar for lightly sweet, caramel notes that are perfectly complemented by ground cinnamon.
5 Easy Ingredients for Vegan Cinnamon Maple Pecans
You can feel great about the healthy, whole ingredients in this easy, 10 minute, 5-ingredient vegan cinnamon maple pecans recipe:
- Raw Pecans
- Ground Cinnamon
- Coconut Sugar
- Maple Syrup
- Coconut Oil
TL;DR: Roasted Maple Cinnamon Pecans
- made with just 5 ingredients
- wonderfully refined sugar-free
- prepared in less than 10 minutes!
- lightly sweet, lightly glazed & skillet-roasted to perfection
- vegan, paleo, dairy-free, gluten free
- gently spiced with ground cinnamon
- deliciously coated in coconut sugar and maple syrup
- warm, cozy and inviting
- perfect for gift-giving… just like these Double Chocolate Pecan Brownies (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
Best Tools for Vegan Maple Roasted Pecans
Wondering what tools I use to make these maple cinnamon pecans?
- Coconut oil – a tasty, dairy-free way to keep this recipe butter-free!
- Parchment cupcake liners – after the cinnamon pecans cool, I love popping a few into each parchment cup & storing them in a tin for gift-giving!
- Coconut Sugar – a sweet, fragrant ingredient that makes these skillet roasted pecans refined sugar-free.
- Baking Sheet – sturdy enough for 100s of baking sessions!
Are you ready to get your maple roasted pecans on?? Like… make ‘em, not wear ‘em. Unless that’s your thing. You do YOU! 😉 Just so you know, I’m so grateful that you’re here, sharing in these kitchen adventures with me. Making treats for our loved ones (including ourselves!) is the best, isn’t it? ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
Recipes Like These Delicious Vegan Maple Pecans
- 4 Ingredient Oven Roasted Paleo Candied Pecans (Plant-Based, Oil-Free)
- Paleo Apple Crisp with Coconut & Pecans
- No Bake Paleo Chocolate Pecan Bars (Vegan)
- Easy Vegan Cinnamon Pecan Cookies (GF)
- Gluten Free Maple Pecan Pumpkin Muffins
- Maple Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.